36

"Call an ambulance!!"

...

"Oh, he's so cute~~ Honey, look. He's got your eyes and he's got my lips," the mother said happily as she held her son in her arms. "Why don't we call him Min Jung?" the father suggested. "Hmm... I like Jung Min more. He will be noble as he grows up and bright as he grows up," she said. "Okay, his name will be Jung Min Chan. Our bright and noble son," he said with a smile.

As he grew, he started to be a danseur in South Korea. Growing up, he became interested in various activities and developed a love for music. He began learning to play the piano, his very first instrument, followed by the guitar, drums, and other instruments. By the age of 10, he was already quite skilled.

His parents recognized his potential. He danced like his father and sang like his mother, but with improvements. Jung Min and Jin became close friends, with Jin being the one who taught Jung Min to speak Korean fluently. The two friends were known in their school for their looks. Despite their popularity, Jung Min kept his talents hidden, only sharing them with close friends and family. His parents encouraged him to audition, but he ignored the suggestion. Meanwhile, Jin auditioned for SM and became a trainee.

One day, while Jung Min and Jin were leaving school, someone approached them with an offer. Although Jin apologized and suggested they be called, Jung Min declined the offer.

"Come on, Jung! Don't waste your talents. This is your big opportunity to be a trainee under SM. Please, pretty please," the person insisted until Jung Min finally agreed. He performed at the company, stunning the judges with his talent. As he introduced himself, someone overheard his voice – Irene, who fell in love with it.

Jung Min shared the exciting news with his parents, and in February 2015, he officially became a trainee at SM.

Here's the text with corrected grammar:

**First month of 2016.** He quit at SM for a reason, but he didn't tell anyone. He simply reasoned that he needed to quit. The real reason was that the other trainers hated him, which made him feel down. He did it so that the trainers would not hate him and for others to debut. He did it for them. What a selfish act, right? But many weeks passed.

He bumped into a guy who was taller than him. "Oh, sorry," the guy apologized. "No, it's okay," he said. As the guy looked at him, he was shocked. "Are you a trainee at a company!?" the guy asked. "Ehm?" "Oh, sorry, sorry. Are you a trainee from any company?" he asked calmly. "I was. Why?" he asked. "Wait, 'was'?" the guy asked. "Yes, I quit at SM," he said. The guy gasped. "Then... do you want to be a trainee at BigHit Entertainment? Ahem... I'm a staff member under BigHit Company. Here is my card. Do you probably know BTS?" he asked. "Yes," he simply answered.

"You know what, I turned down many companies that were casting me," he said to the guy, which shocked him. "But..." Jung Min looked at his face. "But there is one question I will ask you. Why do you work at BigHit? And why do you want me to be a trainee? And what is an Idol for?" Jung Min asked him. The guy smiled. "I work at BigHit since BTS was still a trainee. And I love my work. I want you to be a trainee to make fans look up to you as an idol, a motivation, and an inspiration. And... and an idol is to make their fans lighten up," he answered, which made him smile. "So?" he asked Jung Min.

"Your name?" he asked with a formal tone. The guy smiled. "Just call me Mr. Lee," he said. "Nice meeting you, Mr. Lee," he bowed and gave him a handshake, which Mr. Lee gladly accepted. "Since you answered it correctly, I will audition at BigHit," he said, which shocked Mr. Lee, and he hugged him. "I will make sure to update you. Um, what's your number anyway?" he asked. Jung Min called the number, and Mr. Lee's phone rang. "That's my number. I'm gotta go now. Mr. Lee, nice meeting you," he said as they bowed to each other. "See you at the company!" Mr. Lee shouted as Jung Min gave him a like, even though he's not looking at him.