25

TXT and BTS have a new album, and next is JM, which they are currently working on, and fans have already heard snippets. Fans of JM are excited for his 2nd anniversary, and they are expressing their enthusiasm across social media platforms. It's already May, and they are still working on the songs. Two dance songs have been created, and they plan to finalize the main songs first so the choreographer can develop choreography.

They are working on nine songs and adding a cover song to that list, which happens to be BTS's "Mikroskosmos." JM isn't feeling well physically, but he continues to push himself. However, due to his fever and body ache, he takes a break. His mother, who is also his doctor, and his father ensure he gets the rest he needs.

While JM is resting, his parents discuss his tendency to overwork. His father comforts his mother, saying that JM inherited his hardworking nature from them. Despite the concern, they recognize that being an idol is JM's happy place.

After days of rest, JM recovers, and fans are relieved to hear the good news. They start their work again, allowing JM to focus on composing lyrics in his small studio, a gift from Pd Bang. JM, recognized for his talent, quickly creates a new song and shares it with professionals, receiving positive feedback.

As June comes to an end, all the songs and music videos are ready for release. The first MV, with a teaser featuring a dog (Saint Bernard), a scorpion tail, and another dog (German Shepherd), generates excitement among fans. JM continues to tease fans with pictures related to the MV, sparking various theories.

The MV is released, and within 24 hours, it garners 104 million views, showcasing JM's immense popularity. The PERFECT Full Album includes songs like "Perfect," "Blind," "Melody" (JM's composition), "Mikroskosmos" (cover), "Shut up and Listen," "Born to be," and "Eternally." The theory behind "Blind" is that even if you are blind, there are people (represented by the Saint Bernard and German Shepherd) to guide you. The scorpion symbolizes challenges and dangers, but the two dogs lead JM to a safe place, emphasizing the importance of trusting others in difficult times.

JM expresses gratitude to his fans and the staff who supported him once again.

...

The next day, the MVs were released, titled 'Fallen Angel' and a song called 'Love, Accept, and Trust Yourself.' For 'Fallen Angel,' there is a connection to BTS's 'Blood Sweat and Tears,' as hinted in the MV teaser. JM wears an invisible devil horn, reminiscent of the crown worn by TXT. As with his other MVs, there are intros.

In 'Fallen Angel,' JM eats an apple, an act forbidden in the MV, with a snake appearing. Although he is initially depicted as an angel, he falls from heaven as a punishment for his actions, turning into a statue seen in the 'Blood Sweat and Tears' MV. In that MV, Jin walks toward the statue and kisses its lips. As the MV progresses, black wings appear on JM, and his tears are green. The theme explores the idea that even angelic characters can commit crimes, receiving punishment and emphasizing the importance of self-love, acceptance, and trust.

Within 24 hours, the views reach 100.7 million, continuing to rise. Due to his popularity, JM is nominated for a VMA at the end of August. With 26 million subscribers on YouTube and growing social media accounts, he announces a world tour for next year, causing excitement among fans. TXT is currently on a world tour, and other popular solo artists like IU, Sunmi, Taeyeon, and Daniel will also have their tours next year.

Despite his excitement, JM faces a demanding schedule with only 1 or 2 days off per month. Dealing with body pain, he secretly takes painkillers. Sasaeng fans add to the stress by hacking his phone, making calls, and following him. As a precaution, JM uses a keypad during VLIVE sessions, turning off or silencing his phone. Pd Bang suggests a temporary relocation to a safer place to protect JM's mental health, emphasizing the risk of anxiety and depression.