32

They are now at Elen's show, and fans are squealing to see Blackpink and JM in one show.

(English)

"Hi, I'm Rose."

"Hi, I'm Jisoo."

"Hi, I'm Lisa."

"Hi, I'm Jennie."

"And we are Blackpink~," Blackpink greets.

The audience cheered.

"Hello, I'm JM. Hi," he said, and the audience cheered too.

"Hello, Blackpink and JM! I'm so glad to meet you all! Right, guys?" Elen asks the audience as they just agree.

So they just talk and talk and performed a little.

...

When the show finished, they went backstage because there will be a next guest. While JM is at the back of Blackpink, well, 1 meter away. He can't believe that he's in front of the biggest girl group, though, up close. But then Jennie stops as she said something to her friends and her manager, which makes JM curious because Jennie looks at him with a smile.

No camera, safe.

"Can I have a little talk with you?" she asks as she looks up at him. But right now, he feels shy, happy, and nervous? Of course, Jennie just talked to him.

"Sure?" he said.

"Where?" he asks.

"Well, follow me to our waiting room. I will wait there, okay?" she asks with mandu cheeks, which he finds cute.

"Ok? But why, though?" he asks.

"Just come, ok?" she asks with a gummy smile.

He nods with a hum, and Jennie waves at him. He is confuse.

"What did she tell you?" Mr. Lee suddenly asks as JM startled.

"Oish... Nothing," he said as he walks again with Mr. Lee.

So JM changed into casual clothes. Then, when standing up, someone called him. An unknown number. He ignores it until the caller texted. When he reads it, it was...

"This is Jennie. Let's just talk at the airport."

She texted.

'How did she know my number?'

So he texted ok.

...

They are now at the airport. They will be at VIP class with Blackpink. Well, about the airport, the workers there are stunned at how handsome JM is and how beautiful Blackpink are.

Now they are at the VIP class on the airplane. At the very back and at the very front of VIP room on the airplane, you can see their managers of Blackpink and Mr. Lee. While Blackpink is at the center, JM is in front of Blackpink. Jennie and Jisoo are seatmates while Rose and Lisa are seatmates, and they are eating. While JM is tired, someone taps his shoulder as he looks to see who it is.

"Hello," Jennie and Jisoo said.

"Oh hi," he said shyly as he removes his mask and bonnet.

"So about what I'm gonna ask you. If it's ok?" she asks.

"What is it?" he asks as he sits comfortably facing Jisoo and Jennie at the back.

"Will you really ask him that?" JM heard Jisoo whispered to Jennie. Jennie nods.

"So, are you and * dating?" she asks in a whisper, which makes him shocked and widen his eyes. He was speechless.

"Oh, don't worry about that. She already told me. But make sure to be careful, ok? You know paparazzi, right?" Jennie said.