29

JM became a trend because of his activities on social media, and he gained even more traction when his mini-album was released. The songs include 'We Are,' which has a dance music video, and the emotional 'Nature Self.' It is a touching piece that speaks to the soul, making fans and idols alike appreciate his musical artistry.

As time passed, he garnered numerous awards. Curious about his net worth? Well, it surpasses  BTS and any other K-pop idol, making him the richest and youngest solo artist from South Korea to become a billionaire worldwide. Initially valued at around $10 million, his net worth tripled to $28-34 million due to his sudden popularity and talents. JM made a deal that during his before, present, and after his anniversary or birthday, he would offer a 2% discount to anyone wishing to collaborate with him.

He excels not only in music but also in cooking, playing instruments, lyricism, composition, singing, rapping, dancing, visual arts, acting, modeling, and is considered a genius. His wealth allows him to contribute to charities, earning him the title 'King of Charity.' While his parents are proud of him, they are also concerned. As for his best friend Jin, they continue to maintain their close relationship.

JM's kindness and talent make him admirable to everyone around him, even sparking romantic feelings from fellow idols. Notable names include Jieun (IU), Yeri, Sana, Tzuyu, Yuna, Sihyeon, and Yiren from Everglow, among others. He has been described as "breathtaking," gaining even more fans than his senior group BTS. The BigHit family takes pride in his achievements.

JM holds several records, such as being the first solo artist in his age group to top the Billboard charts, ranking #1 in the 100 Most Handsome Worldwide, gaining 50 million subscribers on YouTube, and having the fastest MV to reach 100 million views. Numerous international artists want to collaborate with him, and he receives many endorsement offers, leaving the company with difficult decisions.

Despite the positive aspects, there is also a downside. The intense fan curiosity about his ideal type prompts him to address it in a live interview. As the interviewer asks, JM chuckles.

"I think it's been a long time for fans to know my ideal type. Well, to answer that question and satisfy their curiosity," he says, exciting the interviewer as JM is about to reveal his ideal type. "Well, fans already know one thing – older than me. Well, what do you think?" he asks, smirking.

"It's time to reveal the answer to your question," he declares. Internally, he realizes he's already in love with that person. "Older than me, shorter than me," he says, pretending to ponder. "I don't have beauty standards. I love the person for its personality and who it really is," he states, looking at the camera. "That's it for now. That's my answer," he concludes, disappointing the staff but ending with a gummy smile. With an answer like that is already a news worthy.

The curiosity around his dating ban expiration and his first date, which was with his family, adds more intrigue. The next destination is being a guest with his friend Jin from L7, and he's clearly excited about it.

...

JM is at the venue with Jin, waiting for the go signal. JM will be the last to come in. When Jin comes out, the hosts are surprised to see him from L7.

"Wow, it's Jin!" the hosts exclaim.

"Good Morning," Jin greets, bowing to them.

"Don't tell me you're with your group?" a host asks.

"Sadly, no. This person is surprising, or not," he says and chuckle, sparking their curiosity.

"Who is it?" another host asks.

The director starts talking with them, and they need to guess. When they find out it's JM, they are excited but find it hard to believe. Jin is smiling at their reaction.