22

Because it's already December 23, and tomorrow will be the K festival. So, we are doing our last practice for our performance. I'm with BTS and TXT here in one big practice room. Lee Hyun just left; well, he just watched us, and he can't perform, as they said. Like I said before, we will perform last, the closing performance for Christmas. The choreographer of BTS clapped, so we look at him.

"Okay, come here, BIGHIT artists," he said, so we circled him. We wiped our sweats, and some drank water. "You'll need to rest, and don't overwork for that day. Tomorrow you will have a rehearsal, so get some sleep, okay?" he said.

"Yes," we all said.

"Okay, good work, guys. You can go now," he said.

"Thank you," we said.

It's the day, the first day of the concert festival. Because JYP family will perform well, I decided to watch it live backstage. I want to support Yeji and her group, as well as JYP family. I just want to see what it looks like watching them perform.

I texted Yeji that I'm here at the backstage with Mr. Joe. I need to relax first. I want to be entertained like I'm a fan. When I texted her, she called me instead.

"Hello," I said. I'm wearing a mask and a hoodie.

I heard murmurs. Huh?

"Oh hello, Jung. Where are you?" Yeji asks.

"Oh, I'm here at the waiting room. Why?" I ask.

"Shh, wait. Oh sorry, Yuna wants to talk to you."

"UNNIE!" I heard Yuna's voice. That means... this is on a loudspeaker?

"Oh really? Is this on loudspeaker?" I ask.

"Oh yes. Sorry," Yeji apologized.

"That's alright. I'm gonna introduce myself. Hello, it's just me, JM. Hello, ITZY," I said.

"Hello," I heard them say.

"Can you say hi to our fans? Our cameramen are filming us right now," she said.

"Alright. Hello MIDZYs, I'm JM," I said.

"Yuna... ahk... Yuna wants to talk to you! Yah, haha, stop it," I heard Yeji chuckling.

"JM oppa, Yuna wants to tell you something," this time I heard Ryujin?

"What is it?" I ask a little shy.

"Hey, come on Yuna, you can tell him," Yeji said to her, I think.

I just listened to it.

"Can I call him Jungmin?" I heard Yuna ask someone.

"Is that ok with you?" Yeji asks me.

"That's ok. Just don't be too formal with me," I said.

"Jungmin oppa... you're handsome," Yuna said, and I heard squeals with a shock, and I just chuckled.

"Thank you. You're beautiful too," I said.

"Hehe, Yuna is blushing right now," Yeji said.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes... Oh, I'm gonna hang up now. Guys, say goodbye to him," Yeji said.

"Goodbye~"

"Goodbye, watch our performance~," that's Lia.

"Yes. Goodbye ITZY. Have a good performance~," I said.

"Ok bye," Yeji said.

"Bye," I said, and she hung up.

"Do you want me to buy foods and drinks?" Mr. Joe asks.

"Oh yes. I'm hungry," I said.

"Let's just order food? What do you want?" he asks.