12

I woke up early again to rehearse with the idols I would sing with.

Well, they are GD, Kang Daniel, Taemin, Jhope, Zico, Jay Park, Baekhyun, RM, Suga, and Chen. Yes, I'm with my seniors. The best thing is that they are at the top solo artist. Well all of them are.

I'm still here at the parking going to the car.

We entered the car so I asked Mr.Joe if I could do a short Instagram live. And he said yes.

So I get my phone and he teaches me how to do it and what to process. He is telling me the do's and don'ts while teaching me.

I nod.

I already clicked it and waited for viewers. I saw one or two, and the viewers are increasing!

I waved at it and saw comments and hearts flashing.

"Hello!", I wave at it and send them a finger heart. I looked at how many viewers I have and I was shocked. I already have hundreds of viewers.

"Wow. Well then. I'm JM this is my very first short Instagram live. I just feel like to do live so here I am. Place comments and I'll answer some of them.", I said that and looked at my front. The car is already moving. We are going to the other place.

"Well, first thing first. Thank you for your support. Without your support, I will not have awards. I will do my best to make ML happy and I want my ML to have an inspiration because of me. I'll make sure of that.", I said while putting it on where I can put the phone.

I read the comments and I'm smiling.

"Do you have a snack?", I ask Mr.Joe. I'm hungry you know.

He pointed at the back so I got some.

"'You didn't eat?' I'm busy right now so you know I ate a little.", I answered when I read the comments as I munched the sandwich.

I look at the views and I almost choke my food.

"Wait wait, Mr.Joe. Isn't this one where you can see the number of viewers?", I ask and point the thing as I show him. He nods as I bring back the position of my phone.

"Well hmm, I have thousands of viewers right now. For those who have just entered. Hello guys.", I said and waved at them.

Hearts are popping on and on.

"And I have thousands of hearts right now. I bet you hitting it nonstop. I was like that before when I was a trainee. I feel like I'm still a trainee.", I said and finished the sandwich as I got another one and I got the water.

"You guys will come to the festival tonight right?", I asked them and I saw some comments that some were coming but the others couldn't because they were foreigners.

"I saw some comments that they will come. Thank you and for the fans can't go. Don't worry maybe or soon you know concert if ever. I want to do a concert too. Or maybe a fan meeting event and fan sign event again. Don't worry guys. And oh..wait. Can I tell them?", I ask Mr.Joe.

"What?", he asked. I look at the camera and hide my lips so that no one can read what I will say.

'LIGHTSTICK.'

He nods.

"Oh okay. Well, Next year. Guys!", I clap and smile at the camera.

"Next year I have a lightstick and about that, I'm the one who designed it. I'm not saying that you will buy immediately if it is on sale. I understand you know. What's important is your support. Ok?", I said and read the comments as I drank the water.

"Thank you for the support guys. I'm reading some good comments. Thanks. For the fans who will come don't worry we will make sure you'll love the festival. It's a gift I can give to you!", I said and pointed at the camera/viewer and winked.