18

We finished a show with IU noona. Although, it was a little awkward.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Joe asked while driving.

"I'm okay. Just tired," I replied, exhausted.

"You can take a nap for a while," he suggested. I nodded. I was tired!

...

It is already the last day of March, which means TXT released their album! It was really good. Our MV collaboration has 197 million views, and I'm thankful for it. My fans can't wait for the TRAP MV and the light stick. Even I am excited!

The second day of April will be the release teaser for TRAP. Many of my fans are supporting me, and I am overwhelmed by it. Mom and Dad even texted me, which makes me feel good!

Anyways, Dad is a chef, and he also used to dance. He can still do it at his current age. Mom was a singer before, and she still sings at her current age. She is also a doctor. So, Dad is a chef, Mom is a doctor. Guess what? I can cook! Well, I'm just bragging about it, yeah... AHEM!

side eye

We have our own restaurants in China and here in South Korea. Dad manages them all. So, he goes back and forth. While Mom is a doctor in Seoul. That's why we live here in South Korea because of that.

Fans don't know that yet. If I tell them about my parents' occupation, they might make my parents uncomfortable. I'm not okay with that, and neither are they.

TRAP poster is released, and my hair color is blonde to light pink with a white hairline on it. Isn't it cool? Of course, it is!

Fans told me which hairstyle is okay with me. They chose the hairstyle with half straight hair while the other half is a little curly in the MV. Now my hair is curly. I don't know what they call this, but it's cute. My costumes are amazing too!

I post pictures of mine to update fans on my Instagram and Twitter. Oh yeah! A new episode of JM TV where we shot the Love Century MV.

Some fans are shipping me with sister IU in the comments. Well, IU and I already talked about this. It's also a good thing for fan service, just fan service, nothing more. What's funny is that they are shipping me with Soobin! I laughed out loud! It's a little bit awkward.

...

The MV teaser was released, and tomorrow is the MV release at 6 pm.

...

The MV was released, and this is what the TRAP MV is about...

I was lost in a forest because I followed a yellow butterfly. I saw an entrance and entered without thinking.

That's the intro, and the song played.

Now I'm in a dark place with eyes of lions around.

In another scene, I'm at a big bead.

In the next scene, I'm in a labyrinth looking for the right path. I see a trace of a snake on the left side but choose the right path wisely.

In the following scene, I stand up in the dark place with eyes of lions. I smile and step forward towards the 'Lion.' There are many eyes of lions around, but I choose that one. In the bead scene, I float and look around. I start to cry without closing my eyes, and I smile as a yellow light makes me shine brighter. In the labyrinth scene, I sigh and choose the opposite path where the snake goes. I start to walk the path I chose. While walking, I see a yellow light above. I smile and see an eagle flying around in the yellow light as it hears a lion's roar. In a cave, the lion glows in yellow as I'm in front of a lion. I approach the king of animals, which is the king lion. The other lions come and surround me. I pat the head of the king lion, and it roars as light shines above. The bead shines too.

My Idolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें