11

We are here at the Japan where MAMA's event. We are here rehearsing for tonight's performance.

I saw some idols that just came. While I was relaxing someone called me.

"JM!", Kai shouts and I look at him. I wave at him. They are at the stage. They just came.

"Come here!", Beomgyu shouted at me. I stood up and saw some idols that were chatting. I even saw Red Velvet there. I act calm and do not look at them. I jog and proceed up to the stage.

We bro hug as I'm with them.

"Ddu du ddu du!", Soobin sang and danced the ddu du ddu du part before we hugged.

We are like this before we bro hug.

"I'll support you for your performance. You're so popular! You have 2 daesangs right?", Yeonjun asks amazed by it. It's kind of embarrassing talking about it.

"Yeah 2.", I said and showed him my two fingers.

Taehyun placed his arm around my neck which made me hold his arm and bend a little.

They pat my head and my shoulder.

"You the one. You are the one! You should be our sixth member, not go solo!", Soobin expressed and we chuckled. I felt that some idols were looking at us.

"TXT!", we look who called that, and oh my god men!! We fix ourselves as they are coming at us.

"JM!", Jhope shouted as they saw me. They head toward us as we bow in unison.

"Our juniors are so formal. We've been your family since you were trainees! Just act normal guys.", RM said.

"Did you all know already that we are doing live tomorrow?", Jimin asks excitedly. We said yes in unison.

"Tomorrow will be amusing so don't worry! We will do a lot with our senior Lee Hyun.", BTS's Jin said.

"We will! Last time we were in one room it was fun doing a live.", Yeonjun said.

"Will make sure to you JM you will have some fun and party for your hard work. To TXT too.", Jungkook said happily.

"We'll support your performance. So we will expect your performance to be so good, and expect us to have some fun with your songs!", V said happily.

"Ok we will do our best.", I said. Then their manager called them and they bid goodbyes to us.

"I will go now then. I need to prepare.", I said. They said okay as I was walking away.

I saw some boy groups, solo artists, girl groups, and some staff. I greet them as I greet red velvet. I bow at them slightly.

They bow too.

As I start to step away.

"Ah! I knew it! Wait wait! Jung Min!", Seulgi stopped me so I looked at them confused.

"Ehm?", I look at them confused and shy. Of course, they are my idols and I'm here talking to them!

"Guys he's the one we are talking about.", Seulgi said and pointed to me as she went to my side.

"The one who saved you two from the paparazzi?", Joy asks as she looks at me. I kept quiet, I didn't know how to respond. I can't believe they still remember me! I'm crying!

"Wow, you kept your promise. You're an Idol now! Thank you again for saving us from them. Without your help we will have a problem.", Seulgi bows slightly.

"No no. That's just what everybody does.", I said and bowed back nervously. I heard them chuckle.

"Your album is good anyway.", Seulgi said. I thank them again and tell the same thing to them. A moment of silence.

My Idolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें