17

While we were walking and going to the car. I just saw familiar people to me. I take a glance at them, and no way!

What time is it?
I look at the time and it's already 10.

"Mr.Joe aren't they the members of TWICE?", I asked him and pointed to them. He was shocked too.

"Oh it is?", Mr.Joe said. They are going on our way so we just ride in the car. I open the window and remove the mask. Mr.Joe started the car and I removed my cap.
When the TWICE walked through on our way. Well, I don't know if they saw me. I'm a fan of them, I want to greet them but we don't know if there are some 'fans' stalking me or them or both.
I bit my inner cheek because HELLO! They are TWICE and I just saw them!! Who wouldn't freak out?!?

TWICE'S POV

"Let's go walk around?", Jihyo asks them when they finish eating.
"Yeah let's go. Who wants to come?", Nayeon asked.
"Me.", they all said except Mina, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun.
"And why you three will not come?", Nayeon asked.
"I will clean and rest.", Jeongyeon said.
"I'll rest while playing games.", Mina said.
"I'm gonna sleep and I need to sleep.", Dahyun said.

"OK then. Let's go girls. You three, don't do anything stupid.", Jihyo said. While the others are changing.
"You guys should take care outside. Be sure no one can recognize you all. Especially you Nayeon.", Jeongyeon said.
"I know I know.", Nayeon said.

They are all ready now. Bonnet/cap check, mask check, normal clothes check, long jacket check, etc..
"Ok let's go!", they said excitedly.

While walking around. They saw a tall young man and a man in his 30s. They try to cover their faces. The young man looked attractive, even though he was wearing a mask and cap.
T

hey saw that the tall man looked at them but the tall man rode in their car.

As they walked they saw the man taking off the mask and the cap. Sana, Nayeon, and Tzuyu who saw his face were surprised and stopped. Their members were confused about the three.

The car drove away.
"Guys! I saw JM.", Sana said like she was surprised.
"You saw it too?", Nayeon asked still surprised too.
"You mean the solo artist JM?", Chaeyoung asks.
"Yes he is! Oh my god.", Nayeon said.
"Why didn't you stop him? I'm a fan of his! And songs! I even want his autograph.", Chaeyoung pouts.

"It will be awkward if we just stop the car.", Sana said.
"Sana's right. Besides he is with his manager, I think? We know you're a fan of him because who wouldn't?", Jihyo said.

They continue walking.

"His half chinese too.", Tzuyu said.
They look at her.
"His good at dancing too.", Momo said.

"Wait, are you guys a fan?", Nayeon ask.
"Of course! His songs are popular! He is a talented man.", Jihyo said.
"Oh I have their new song. Collaboration with IU unnie.", Sana said.
"Oh that song. I bet he will be more popular than us. There was the part that he hit that high note! Just wow. At a young age? Truly amazing.", Jihyo said while nodding just thinking about it. They start to walk.
"BigHit artists are really talented.", Chaeyoung suddenly said as they agreed.

"Let's call our manager now to go home.", Nayeon said and they nod.

JM's POV

I felt something like someone or somebody are talking about me.
We are home now so what I did is sleep right now.I need to wake up so early like 2 in the morning.So I only have 2-3 hours of sleep.
"Goodnight JM.Remember 2 a.m.",Mr.Joe said.I nod and I say goodnight too.
My mom and dad didn't call me nor texted me.Maybe they know that I'm that busy.So they understand me that way.
.
.
"Ok just act like your trap and you have many problems.",the director said on his mic.
So I did.
We are still on the process of my second album which is my comeback debut.That will be release before the day I debuted.
The songs are finish just the mv.
The title of my second album will be The Beginning.
This are the songs..
Beginning,Trap,Destination,Real me Just me,and New Born.
The Trap and New Born that has a dance and mv.Beginning and Destination are just a song.Real Me,Just me is a collaboration.Believe it or not it will be Senior RM who I collaborated.His the one who wrote the lyrics and who composed it.And it will be a hip hop.A powerful rap.He did really promise the collaboration.
First will be release is that the Trap(April 4,2021),next is the song Beginning and Destination.
The New Born will be at July 7,2021.
And for the RealMe,JustMe song will be release on July 13,2021.
So that means we are filming Trap mv right now.
Oh my hair color will be two,blonde will be change into lightpink with white hair lines on it.
TXT debut comeback is near too and that will be March 4.Next is me and on June 13,that will be the debut comeback of BTS So all of us are busy.
And oh yeah my friend Jin will debut this June so I'm really excited and happy on him.At last our wish came true.
So let's go back..
I'm doing photoshoot right now and posing here at the scenes for the mv.
The hairstylist fix my hair as I just keep still.
Pose there and there.
None ending work.