I crawl to him on my knees and push through the pain as I close in on him. I lean into his stomach and grip his sides as I press my mouth to his stomach and lick all his essence off his wet flesh. "I think we're gonna need a shower now," I say when I finish cleaning him with my tongue, making him chuckle.

"I don't mind. I love seeing your body soaking wet." He lifts me into his arms and carries me to the shower where we quickly clean up and this time we keep our hands off each other. Well, mostly. We still kiss as we wash each other but we resist doing more, knowing we've already done more than enough tonight before we finally step out.

He dries both of us off and makes sure to dry every part of me before carrying me to the kitchen. I give him a confused look as he sets me down on the cold countertop that makes me jump the moment my ass connects with it. He laughs and I scowl at him. "It's cold," I complain.

"I know but you need medicine," he informs me as he steps into the pantry, and I can't help but take in his naked backside that is muscular and so sexy. Just looking at it, makes me want to take a bite out of him.

He pulls out the basket in the pantry that is full of all our medicine and finds what he needs before bringing it over to me. I hold out my hand and he gives me two pills before getting me a bottle of water. "They won't get rid of your pain completely but they will help so you're not in so much pain when you wake up," he tells me and I swallow down the pills, feeling grateful that he even thought of this. When I'm done, he takes my water bottle from me and polishes it off before throwing it in the recycle bin.

"Let's go to bed now. I would fuck you on the countertop but I don't want to push you since tonight was your first time," he says, lifting me in his arms and carrying me up the stairs, cradled in his arms.

"Maybe another time," I say hopefully.

"It's definitely happening another time. Maybe while our parents are watching a movie in the living room," he says with a devilish grin.

"They'll hear us."

"Not if I gag you with your panties," he tells me with a smirk as he makes it to the top of the stairs. I moan at the idea and he lowers his mouth to kiss me. "I can't wait to start fucking you in secret."

"Stop. You're turning me on with your words and I'm too sore to do something about it."

"Okay, I'll shut up for now but as soon as you're feeling better, I'm fucking you on every surface of this house."

"Deal," I respond and kiss him as he starts walking towards his room. I figured he would drop me off at my room, but instead, he takes me to his and lays me on his bed before joining me and pulling me on my side so I'm facing him. He kisses me and I kiss him back, not believing this is my life now. I've wanted this for as long as I can remember and now that he's mine, it just doesn't feel real. "Please tell me this isn't a dream," I say as I brush my fingertips through his still-damp hair.

"It's not," he says pressing himself impossibly closer to me, showing me this is very much real.

"I'm scared I'm going to wake up and I'm going to be back in my bed. Alone," I admit, hating the idea. "If this is a dream. I don't ever want to wake up."

"It's not a dream. This is the real thing, I promise," he says, pressing a kiss to my lips. "You and I are never spending a night alone again. I don't care if we have to sneak behind our parents back to be together, but you're mine now and I'm not ever letting you go."

"They're going to kill us when they find out," I say, feeling slightly scared of my mom's wrath. His dad is nice and will probably be a bit more understanding than my mom, but my mom, I have no doubt will want to kill me when she hears I'm with her husband's son, but she knew for years I liked him and thought I got over my crush. But what she doesn't know is I never did, and moving me under the same roof with him only made me love him more than I did. I just hope one day she can learn to accept that I love Gage. I know it will be hard for her because he's her stepson, but he was my first crush and my first love long before she met his dad. And I hope she can see that when the time comes for me to tell her the truth about me and Gage.

"They can't. I saw you first and fell for you way before they even met so they can piss the fuck off," he says making me giggle.

"When did you know you liked me?" I ask curiously.

"The very first day I met you."

"You really liked me since you were as cute as a button?" I ask him and this makes him chuckle.

"I did and I never imagined one day I would fall in love with that little girl in the pink overalls and pigtails but I'm glad I did. She grew up to be the most beautiful and sexiest woman to walk this earth and am so glad she's mine."

"All yours," I mutter against his lips as he kisses me tenderly.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way," he says, deepening our kiss before pulling away too soon. I growl into his lips and he chuckles. "It's about time we rest up. You're going to need your energy for tomorrow," he tells me and I have no doubt he has more dirty, delicious plans in store for me.

"I can't wait."

"Me either," he says with a wicked grin and kisses me one last time before hugging me to his chest and grazing my back with his fingertips in slow soothing strokes. I rub my face on his naked chest and count his heartbeats as I lay there in his arms, feeling sated and more tired than I've felt in a long time. Sex can do that to you when it's as rough and dirty as ours was, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the way Gage possessed my body tonight and made me his, and can't wait for him to do it again.

Tomorrow can't get here soon enough, I think with a dreamy sigh as I feel my eyes get heavy. I close them giving into my tired state and slip under, falling asleep in Gage's arms just like I always dreamed of.