Chapter 10

Gage takes me to a cute pumpkin patch in town for our first date. He refuses to call it a date because he wants to take me out to a nice restaurant and make it all romantic, but I refuse to accept that and am deeming this our first date whether he likes it or not. I don't need a nice restaurant or anything fancy schmancy. As long as I'm with him, I'm happy no matter where he takes me.

We walk around and take pictures and get lots of stares from nosey people but we ignore them as we resist the urge to act all coupley. It's hard but somehow we manage, not wanting word to get back to our parents who are currently out of town and clueless as to what's happening, but Gage does sneak us off a few times into dark corners and kisses me and touches me over my onesie, driving me crazy with his hands and mouth, before taking me back out to explore the patch that is full of all sorts of cute decor and attractions for families with small kids. We skip on most of it and head for the maze at the back of the pumpkin patch and walk through it hand in hand, taking in all the cute decor they set up for families walking through.

"I'm glad you brought me here for our first date," I tell Gage and hear him groan.

"This is not our first date," he repeats for what feels like the hundredth time tonight.

"It is and it couldn't be more perfect," I tell him, forcing him to stop walking. I stand on the tips of my white sneakers and wrap my arms around his neck and press a kiss to his lips, knowing no one is around to see us.

"I could do better," he whines, not liking that I'm calling this our first date.

"I know you can and I can't wait for our next date, but this is our first date," I reiterate and he sighs.

"Fine. But our next date will be better," he promises me and I don't doubt it.

"Can't wait," I say with a grin as we go back to walking through the maze.

We take our sweet time exploring the maze, pretending like we care about all the Halloween decorations we see on our walk, but really we're just taking our time exploring each other. But what others don't know won't hurt them. 

Gage pulls me to a stop every chance he can and kisses me so hungrily, he makes my toes curl and my sex clench. He even goes as far as licking and sucking my nipples a couple of times while he rubs me over the front of my onesie and I let him, risking someone catching us and finding me with my boobs hanging out, but I love the thrill of being caught. It keeps things fun even if it is all very illicit.

I make sure to stop Gage every time I hear a family approaching, and force him to keep walking while I readjust my bra and onesie. A few families pass us on their way out and give us suspicious looks but I pay them no mind and just smile at them as they make their way past us.

Finally, after a very fun and steamy walk through the maze, Gage and I go for a walk around the big farm the pumpkin patch is being held at and somehow we lose track of time while we walk and talk, and end up at the very back of the farm where there is another big cornfield. But this one is full and has no path to follow. Only nooks and crannies to get lost in.

"We should head back," I tell Gage when we stop in front of the cornfield.

"Not yet," he says with a grin that screams mischief. "The night is still young. Let's make the best of it while we can," he suggests and I know whatever he has in mind is going to be thrilling and so, so wrong, and I cannot wait to see just what he has in store for me.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask curiously, stepping in front of him so I'm facing him and my back is turned to the cornfield. The thought that someone or something could reach out from the cornfield any second and grab me is terrifying but also exhilarating. I feel a shiver run down my spine at the thought and he notices and grins, loving that I'm already getting spooked out and we haven't even gotten to the best part yet.