Grandpa Jack and Grandma Lydia took her in with no hesitation. Feed her and her baby, made sure she went to all of her doctor's appointments, etc.

Sadly, her pregnancy soon ended with her miscarrying in the 10th week.

Even though the tragedy did occur in our family, my father's parents never once wanted her to leave or wanted to disown her as well. It's something I truly admired about each of them. Whoever it is, they truly care for people and open up their home to anyone in need.

"Finally!" My mother gushed. She stood at the kitchen island, taking off her floral blue oven mitt.

Along with my mother, Sawyer, and Evie, our youngest sister was also hanging out in the kitchen.

"Dude, Mom wouldn't let us eat until you got here." Sawyer groaned, making me laugh a bit. I sat down on a stool beside him at the bar. Evie sat in his lap, with him rolling his fingers around her curly honey brown hair. The toddler's eyes brighten up once they planted on me.

"Sorry." I grinned, holding my arms out for my sister to grab. She went into my arms, earning dagger eyes from Sawyer who was once holding her. "Robber."

Evie giggled. I laughed in return.

Mother spoke up once again saying, "Where were you? I thought you got off a while ago?"

Before I could even say a word, Margot came out of no where and interrupted me. "Talking to a boy."

A dramatic gasp left our mother's mouth. I groaned, knowing she was going to make a big deal out of nothing. Our mom always gets excited when any of us have a altercation with the opposite sex in any cert of way. We had no idea why, but it was funny to see her get worked up.

"It's not like that, I swear. And I had to close up."

I wasn't completely lying. I've known Louis for only two days, for all I know he could just be trying to get into my pants or trying to be friends.

The woman in front of us gave me a "Really?" face. Evie grabbed her luby that was on the marble counter top and held it up to her face. "I'm being honest, Mom. I swear."

"Bs."

Nudging Margot in the ribs, she groaned in pain. This girl is really trying to rat me out after all the mess I cover her for. She held her stomach with her right hand dramatically.

"Do you want me to tell mom about th-"

She cut me off mid sentence, "Mom, forget anything I said."

Before we could even blink she darted towards the front entry way and up the stairs. Evie's childish giggle echoed throughout the room.

Our mother rolled her eyes playfully. She walked towards the fridge and asked, "What do y'all want to drink?"

The thought of eating or drinking upset my stomach. You would think I would be hungry, but I am the complete opposite.

"I think I'll eat later, Mom." She continued looking through the double-door fridge. "That's fine, honey." She closed the opening with a jug of blue Kool-Aid in her hand. Then after, placing it on the counter beside her.