"Romance" short stories

Alex and Isabella

Her eyes were so bright they sparkle and shimmered as I stared into them "you know you have really pretty eyes." I whispered just loud enough for her to hear. Her smile grew and with a blissful look on her face she stared back at me. "You as well, your eyes make the world a little brighter." I lifted my hand from the grass where we're both sitting and place it on her cheek. Her eyes closes slowly and her head gently tilts into my hand. "I never want this to end." she says her head resting more against my hand "Neither do I, but they will start to wonder where we've gone." She opens those magical eyes of hers and tilts her head back up leaving my hand cold and missing her skins warmth. "Let them wonder then" she says with a grin. She suddenly gets up and with a giggle she starts to run across the field occasionally taking a skip or a leap. "Isabella you mustn't, we should go" I shout, a few chuckles slipping out. See turns back to me and with the most joyous look on her face she says in challenge "you'll have to catch me first Alex" and then with a grin and laugh she turns around and begins to run again. I sigh but get up quick none the less, how could I possibly not chase after a girl like that.

Seth and Becca (not so much romance😁)

I walk up to door and knock, I'm so nervous, I move the bouquet of flowers around in my hands. My hands are shaky and sweaty. Her figure hits my eyes as the door flies open and her smile turns into a disdainful frown. I see her go to close the door but I quickly say "Rebecca, please I just want to talk." "Talk", she laughs, "no, you don't just get to show up here because your ready to finally talk, goodbye." why was she doing this, I was reaching out like an adult. "Rebecca stop being unreasonable I'm here, trying to make things better." "Make things better I gave you my trust, my heart and you broke it like it was nothing, we are far from just getting better Seth." "It was one time, it didn't mean anything", I new it was a lie as soon as the words crossed my lips. It did mean something, but Becca and me had been together since middle school I couldn't just let this go. "Real funny Seth, because Cassidy couldn't even keep her mouth shut for a day about it, and even if it didn't mean something I had to find out from the murmurs and the gossip that floats around school, because you were never going to tell me, were you" , she looks down at the flowers in my hand with annoyance "and flowers seriously." I look at her with anger in eyes, "I was trying to be nice, guess you can't appreciate that, just like you can't appreciate me." "Are you fucking kidding me Seth! After I found out, I didn't want to believe it, so I immediately texted you, I gave you a chance to explain. I wanted YOU to tell me it was a lie, that all it was was stupid gossip, but no, you didn't text back instead Cassidy texted me saying you had left your phone at her house. And if that wasn't the worst part, when you came into school you were congratulated for banging Cassidy", her eyes went dark, "you didn't even try to explain yourself that day at school, much less even make eye contact with me you fucking asshole" I look down at my shoes, "I'm sorry Becca", I whisper. "Your sorry haha, yeah me too, I'm sorry I ever dated your worthless ass." I hear the door slam, but I'm frozen, and all I can think is I really am ass aren't I.

Oliver and Clarke

"And if I said that I loved you" he whispers. I feel my cheeks warm, "The world would just have to stop because if it didn't I'm pretty sure it would fly off its axis", I reply. He chuckles "I suppose it would, wouldn't it" his face gets closer and the split second before his lips touch mine I realize that my world is already spinning off its axis and its about to crash into his.