.10

Numerous Singings
__________________

        Niall absolutely hates attending signings during the winter, especially the ones that take place outside. He doesn't quite understand how all of the fans tolerate standing out in the freezing cold all day, waiting for hours just to have his name signed on a piece of paper. It's rather ridiculous, if he does say so himself, and most of the boys would agree with him.

       However, Liam is always so good–spirited and excited about the whole thing. He always tells Niall to cheer up when the blond frowns and pouts at him, jutting out his bottom lip to get Liam to convince Paul to shut everything down a little early. Don't get him wrong, Niall strives to please all of the fans, but frostbite isn't something that he wants to experience in his lifetime.

       Liam usually just waves him off, rambling on about patience and a bunch of other stuff that makes Niall roll his eyes. About that time, the blond moves seats, sitting beside Louis and listening in for the Doncaster lad's witty remarks that always seem to cheer him up.

       Being positive is hard for Niall, it really is, especially when the wind is blowing in his face and stinging his sensitive cheeks. His pale skin always ends up really red and irritated looking, and that's when Liam really notices how bothered his boyfriend is by the freezing weather.

        He'll scoot his chair over closer and pull Niall in, placing his warm hands on either side of the lad's face and giving him little eskimo kisses that make the blond giggle. The crowd of girls always erupts into ear–peircing screams, which makes Harry and Zayn fuss, but Liam and Niall don't really pay attention to their complaints.

       When you're as in love as they are, nothing else really matters anyway.