.09

New Year's Resolution
___________________

        Liam and Niall are now back to their busy lives of being part of the most famous boyband on the planet. It's sad that they had to leave the comfort of their little vacationing cabin, but the weather is still cold, which gives Niall hope. He is not ready for winter to be over.

       He longs to see the snowflakes he loves so very much, but it hasn't snowed in London yet, and things don't look too promising. However, they still have January, February, and maybe a little bit of March to be rewarded with a blanket of white.

       Currently, the boys are at a New Year's party, sipping away at champaign and sharing several kisses that make Niall giggle, even though it's been a good hour since midnight. Liam asks his boyfriend about any resolutions he may have, and the blond says that there are none. The thing is, Niall doesn't believe that his life could get any better.

      Liam makes a comment about how he can't wait for the younger lad to see what his New Year's resolution is, which is apparently a surprise that he won't reveal to Niall no matter how much the blond begs. It makes him anxious; not knowing what Liam has up his sleeve, and also being taunted by that damn smirk.

        He'll know soon enough.