M.E.E.T . J.U.S.T.I.N + M.O.VI.E .D.E.A.L

Chapter 2: M.E.E.T . J.U.S.T.I.N + M.O.VI.E .D.E.A.L

___________________________________________________________

*********

Never ever too late

For anybody

It's because we all embody are true selves

Even if you have to dig deep to find yourself.

I listened to Jasmine sing my new song while both Caitlin and Anna tried to make a beat that would suit the song, but sadly I left, I got bored half way thru the song making since they don't let me do anything.

I walked down the hall to my father's office and remembered I completely forgot about Mr. Galen, my pedophilic teacher, I walked into my dad office and see my mom and dad having a PDA moment, aka they were kissing.

"Ok, didn't need to see that" I said slowly closing the door.

"Now I know how they had time to make me".

I ran down the hall observing some other actors and actresses make song, filming movies and record music videos, I started to feel depressed because all these people knew what their talents are unlike me who just writes songs who aren't even that good.

I walked a little bit further to Justin, Jasmine's 27 year old older brother's studio who is also in the celebrity business the only exception is that Justin is an actor and Jasmine is more of a singing girl.

"Hey babe, come here?" he hollered at me, he was holding some kind of paper work and in big letters it was written 'Play or be Played', the title sure made me more interested in what Justin was about to tell me.

"What is it Justina?" I asked putting my arm around his shoulder and kissing him on the cheek

"It nothing just the biggest movie deal of the year" he told me sarcastically while showing me a contract right beside 'Play or be Played' there was 'movie by Steven Spielberg'

"You're going to be in a movie"

"That's great but aren't you going to tell your sister?" he looked at me like I was crazy and maybe i am since I've known for the long time, that Justin has been on the receiving end of J.C's rage outburst and he's got the scars to prove it.

"I'm going to forget you said that and since you said that Taboo phrase, you owe me a favour" he was threatening me, a cute and unaffected one but I'm still going to play along, I don't want to bruise his manliness

"Fine what is it?" I sighed grabbing a pen and paper from my bag.

"Ok it not that long" he said taking away my pen and notepad

"I just want you to help me practice for my new movie" he got down on one knee like he was going to ask me to marry him.

People were staring at us and my face started turning red, it was the most embarrassing thing he could have ever done at that moment but it helped me get rid of my depressed mood.

"Will you marry me?" I glared at him and he burst out of laughter

"I meant will you be my co-star for practice" I put my hand on my chin and pretended to think, this time it was his turn to glare.

"I do...I mean Yes I will" I said.

He smiled eye to eye and lifted me up; he carried me to his dressing room bridal style.

People were whistling at us, I was still blushing.

******************

We were inside his dressing room, it was surprisingly tidy for Justin, I looked around the dressing room finding nothing dirty in sight.