Valentine's Day Addition (This Isnt a Chap)

A/N:Yeah, sorry that I'm stopping the book for this Addition, but don't worry, after this will be a chapter!!! Since it's an Addition, I can't dedicate, sorry!!And none of this goes with the story line!!!And not all of these boy's is who she likes.This is mainly a funny thing so, yeah.
-----------------------------
Natsu's POV
'I can't wait to give her this red rose....'I thought with a sigh.
--------------------------
Gray's POV
'I can't wait to give her this blue rose.....'I thought.
--------------------------
Mikriko's POV
-_-
No one's given me anything yet.
-_-
When am I going to get something?
-_-
I haven't even gotten a flower or chocolates
-_-
I'm leaving
---------------------------
Natsu's POV
"Mikriko!!!"I yelled across the guild.Mikriko turned to look at me."Yes?"Mikriko asked,smiling.I blushed."Um, I would like it if you you would accept this red rose."Natsu asked."Of course!"Mikriko shouted, taking the flower gently into her hand.
"Thank you."Mikriko said, smiling a closed eyed smile.I basically melted inside.'Her smile is so warm!'I thought, smiling.
-------------------------------
Gray's POV
I watched as Natsu gave Mikriko a red rose. 'That bastered!!!He got to her first!!!'I thought, clenching my fist, instantly regretting it when I winced in pain from the roses thorns."Mikriko."I said, walking up to her.She turned and looked at me."I have a rose for you."I said, elbowing Natsu in the stomach, making him clench his stomach with a funny noise and he fell backwards.
I got on my knees and offered her the rose."I think blue would look lovely with your white hair."I said.Mikriko took the flower with a smile."Thank you."Mikriko said, making my heart skip a beat."Gray!!!"Javia cried in dismay, anime tears pouring out over her eyes.😭
------------------------
Fedrick's POV
"Im here!"I shouted, entering Fairy Tail.I had a white rose in hand for Mikriko."Hey Mikriko I......."I stopped as I spotted Gray and Natsu glaring at each other."What?!"Gray and Natsu shouted at the same time, annoyed from the disturbance in their glaring fight.
"N-never mind."I said, slowly scooting away so I would get involved."Mikriko, I got you a white flower since I know you like white flowers.Actually, your favorite color is white so, yeah."I said, blushing.Mikriko took the flower with care."Thanks."Mikriko said.
"EHHH?!?!?!"Gray and Natsu screeched,stopping their fight to look at me."Why you!"Natsu yelled, jumping at me.Then Gray tried taking Natsu while I was fighting Gray.All three of us started rolling on the ground fighting."I gave Mikriko her rose first!!"Natsu yelled.
"She liked my rose!"Gray yelled."I bought her her favorite colored rose!"I yelled, starting to get involved."Fire Dragons...." Natsu chanted."Ice Make......"Gray said, putting his fist on the palm of his hand."War Dragons Whips!"I shouted as the boy's stopped their attacks and looked at me.Thin whips shot out behind me and hit them in the face.
--------------------------
Mikriko's POV
-_-
I was just here for a rose.
-_-
I've had enough of this, I already have three, I'm leaving.
----------------------------
That's all!!!And I'll update tomorrow or Sun!!!See u till then,
book_binder out!!!