Chapter 11:We Meet Again

A/N:I dedicate this chappy to @TheMapThatLeadsToYou! Thank for inspiring me!
----------------------------------------
Natsu's POV
"Natsu,are you okay?"I heard the faint voice of Mikriko.I tried to move but it didn't work."Don't try to move."Mikriko said.
I pulled my eyes open.I blinked a few time's till I saw Mikriko above me. "W-what?"I asked.I tried sitting up but couldn't."Lay down!" I heard a Mikriko yell,whacking me with a piece of paper.
"Ughhhhh....."I groaned."Whoops. I might've hit you too hard,heh?" Mikriko smirked."Why can't I move?"I asked."You don't remember?"Mikriko asked.
"No."I said."Okay,well,after we finished battling Dezar,"
~FLASH BACK~
"I don't feel so well."Natsu said."That might be the poison." Mikriko said,giggling. "Uh..." Natsu said.He toppled over and fell to his stomach.
"Natsu!"Mikriko yelled."You over did it! You used to much magic and moved around to much! In this condition, you could die you baka!"Mikriko yelled.
Natsu smirked."I'll be fine." Natsu said,sitting up.He winced in pain."Natsu,you have to lay down."Mikriko said."No,not as long as Dezar is out there."Natsu said.
"Lay down!"Mikriko ordered, pushing Natsu down forcefully. "How were you able to push him down?"Lucy asked."He's one of the strongest members of Fairy Tail!"Lucy yelled.
"True,he is the strongest in strength but is he the strongest in spirt?"Milriko asked.Natsu passed out after that."Help him up.We have to take him back to Fairy Tail."Mikriko said.
~END OF FLASH BACK~
"We're on the train headed back to Fairy Tail."Mikriko said."I used my magic to stop the sickness since you would've felt even worse."Mikriko said.
"Well,isn't that sweat?"Dezar said, shimmering out of air."Dezar!"Mikriko yelled, standing up.Erza and Gray popes up while Lucy just sat there, petrified.
"Nature Dragons Call!"Mikriko yelled.A deer and buck appeared. "Weak."Dezar said.The deer charged.Dezar dogged. I tried sitting up but somehow, Mikriko pushed me down with magic.
"Nature Dragons Seal!"Mikriko yelled. I couldn't move at all."Im sorry Natsu."She said."Mikriko no!"I yelled, struggling to move."Now,I guess we meet again."Dezar smirked.
-------------------------------------------
That's the end of this chapter! I don't know if I'll update this weekend again but, don't think I won't try! Till next time,
book_binder out!