Chapter 17:Old Time Friend or New Time Enemy

A/N:Okay, this chapter will be pretty long so yeah.I dedicate this chap to stephanieplum ! Thnx for the follow.
-----------------------------------
I yawned tiredly as I rubbed my eyes.Then, the dream hot me like a brick.'Am I going to die?Or was it just a dream?' I thought to myself.I stretched my arms and legs."Hey, guys, she's waking up."I heard the faint voice of Natsu say in my half-awake body.
When I opened my eyes, Natsu loomed over me, looking at me."Ahhh!!"I screamed, punching him in the nose."Ow!"He yelled, grabbing his nose."Whoops."I said half-hearted."That hurt!"He shouted, causing other people on the train to look at us. "Call it even."I said.
"How is that even?!"He asked."Because, since you punched me in the nose at my house this morning, this is pay back."I said, dusting my hands."Wait, you were at Mikriko's house?!"Wendy asked.Natsu and I gulped."Sooooo.... Flame Brain, why were you at Mikriko's house?"Gray said, grinning.
We both blushed."It-it's not like that!"I yelled."Yeah! I carried Mikriko home when I fell asleep."Natsu mumbled who had just started out yelling."Lava Dragons Color Guard!"I yelled, as multiply colors of fire came pouring out at Gray. Lucy and Erza who had been standing there a jumped out of the way, leaving a vulnerable Gray.
"Oh shoot."He said with wide eyes as the attack hit him."Ice Make Hammer!"Gray yelled.I did a graceful back flip with my arms out and landed gently on the floor, pulling my hands in to make an X."Ice Dragons Skating Rank!"I yelled, moving my hands down as the ground turned into ice.
"Huh.Ice Magic doesn't work on me."Gray said, smirking, turning to the side."Ice Dragons Blizzard."I whispered as snow flew onto the grinning Gray."I stand corrected."A muffled Gray said.By then, all the passengers were on the other side of the train, looking at me horrified.
I put my hung my head with sad eyes and a sad expression.I almost started to cry.'Maybe Narkok was right, I can never make anyone happy, I only bring sadness and death, just like I did to my family.' I thought as a tear trickled down my face.
-------------------------------
No ones POV
A smile formed on my lips."Yes, think this way, Mikriko.It will feed on my power and the Dragon Flute's too."Narkok said."Fedrick, it's time.Both Marcket and Dezar have failed me, maybe you will do better."Narkok said, facing a boy around Mikriko's age.
He had a black cape,a little bit of navy blue hair sticking out of his hood.Fedrick had a black shirt with black pants and he had black wraps covering his hands and face besides his eyes.Hung on his back was a hand sword.He had such ocean clear eyes, they gleamed in the light.
"I will do my best to help you, my lord."Fedrick said.He walked away, with a face of stone.But on the inside, he was happy he was going to see Mikriko.
-------------------------------------
Mikriko's POV
"ACHOO!"I sneezed.Everyone looked at me in disbelief."I think someone's talking about me.*sniffle.*"I said, rubbing my nose."Hmm....Im surprised you noticed."A boy said, stepping out of the shadows.
In an instant, I realized who it was."Hello, Mikriko.Long time no see."Fedrick said.
---------------------------------
Okay, sorry, I knida lied since I said I was gonna update two chapters.😅 but hopefully this is good enough. I have to take care of a new puppy my parents gave me and my sibs for x-mad so, yeah! And I also have contacts which I just passed the test today Dec 29,2014 so I can have contacts, ya! That's all! Until tomorrow,
book_binder out!