Chapter 4:Natsu Dragneel

Mikroko's POV

I woke up,laying in a sturdy hammock.I sat up quickly,only to be pushed back down by a girl with a big smile and white long hair."It's okay.You took a big beating.You need to rest."She said.

"Can you tell me your name?"The almost white haired girl asked.I just sat there,not wanting to talk."Are you mute?"She asked.I didn't reply.

"Master Makarov!"She yelled.An old man wobbled in."What is it,Mira?" He asked.This was like déjà vu.The name kept being brought up but Mikroko couldn't remember who had told her.

"Master Makarov,this girl won't speak."Mikroko guessed she was Mira. "She will.Maybe not to us,but to the one who saved her."Master Makarov said.

"You are very wise,Master!"Mira yelled gleefully.They both walked out the door,leaving Mikroko by herself.I waited a few minutes till the same pink haired boy walked in.

"So,what's your name?"He asked, sitting down next to me.His heat made Mikroko feel better inside."Mikroko."I said.

"Mikroko,huh?"He asked.I nodded. "That's a cool name.Better than Ice Princess."He muttered."Who?"I asked. "Grey.An annoying guild member."He said.

"This is the Fairy Tail guild,right?"I asked,standing up."Yes."He said, standing up too."May I ask to join?"I asked the pink haired mage.

He nodded."But first off,you need to know my name."He said."What is it?"I asked."Natsu,Natsu Dragneel."

----------------------------------------------

So,yeah,that's my chapter.Im actually going to update another Chapter right after I publish this.And in all my books, I'm going to start dedicating each chapter to a follower,friend who has this app,or any commenters.Thnx for reading!

book_binder out!

(FYI,if you are wondering when I'll update next,just read the next chap since I'm updating in the same day.)