A/N

5:15 am
Natsu:Hey there!!!book_binder's gonna start writing A/N's like this for now on thnx from the inspiration of Nashi_Dragneel_ !!!
Gray:That's right!!! Don't forget to read her amazing Fairy Tail FanFic!!! It's amazing!!!
Mikriko:What's with all the racket?I was sleeping.*yawns wide and rubs eyes*
Gray:We were just telling the readers 'bout one of book_binder's fav Fairy Tail FanFic's.
Wendy:Oooh!!! I know, why don't we tell them little bit 'bout what's gonna happen in the next few days and chaps?
Carla:That's a good idea.
Mikriko:I agree.So, see the pic here? It's gonna be important in 3-4 chapters.I know it's a far time off but book_binder's gonna update either twice a week or every other day.Depends on the free time she has.
Natsu:Haha!! Ice Princess hasn't been in a lot of the seens!!
Ice Princess:Flame Brain!!! Neither have you!!!!
Erza:Your right!!! Mikriko's the main character so she gets the spot light....
Mikriko:Back to the pic-
Wendy:Oh!! Carla!!! Look!!! A Dragon!!!
Mikriko:As I was-
Erza:Break it up you two!!!
Mikriko:Everyone SHUT UP SO I CAN TELL THE VIEWERS EVERYTHING!!!
Well, this pic's also gonna be on another chapter.Everyone's so happy!! Besides Gray and Carla.I don't know what's wrong with them.
Gray and Carla:-_-
Mikriko:Oh!! And look!!! Gajeel's actually smiling!!!!
Every but Mikriko:*everyone frezzes*
Mikriko:He's behind me, isn't he?
Wendy:Well! We better wrap this up before Gajeel kills Mikriko!!!
Everyone:Bye!!!!!!