Chapter 5:Fairy Tail

A/N:(Authors note)I dedicate this chapter to my good friend,IDonutLose! Thank you for being a follower,close friend,and great inspirer!I'm deducting this to you!

--------------------------------------------

Mikriko's POV

Mira stamped the right side of my neck.It glowed icy blue and then white.This too felt like déjà vu.Everything felt like déjà vu.The smell of the guild,the guild master,and even the guild members themselves.

The door flung open with a bang."Ice Princess!" Natsu yelled."Fire Breath!"A navy blue haired boy yelled back.I guessed he was Grey since Natsu called him Ice Princess.

The woman who opened the door whacked both of the boys in the back of there heads."Behave!We have a new guild member and this is the influence you want to give her?!"The scarlet haired woman hissed in their ears.

"Y-yes ma'am!"The duo yelled,wrapping arms around each other.The girl shook her head in approval.She had scarlet red hair that hung past her upper arm,silver gleaming armor and brown gleaming eyes.

"Typical Natsu and Grey."A blond girl said,arms crossed and shaking her head in disapproval.She had long,straight blond hair,gold and silver keys dangling from her waist band,brown eyes and a big smile.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia!"She exclaimed to me,holding out a hand.I just stared at her hand."The shy type,huh?"She asked."Don't fret!I was nervous and shy my first day in Fairy Tail!"She said,smiling even bigger.

I just turned my head to look away from those friendly eyes."I'm Erza Scarlet or Titana,an S-Class missioner."Erza said,walking up to me.Her armor clanked together as she walked up to me.

"I'm Levy!And this is my team!"A girl with dark blue hair yelled,hopping up to me.She pointed to two other boys. "That's Jet and that's Jroy."Levy said,pointing to each boy.

"I'm Cana."A woman said with brown hair and eyes.She whipped away what seemed like water at first but turned out to be something else that Mikriko couldn't tell from her mouth."I'm Loke."A man said,who seemed to appear from nowhere.

"Leo!But I didn't summon you!"Lucy screeched in surprise.He pushed up his glasses."I can summon myself."Loke said.Lucy sweat dropped and sighed.

"I'm Grey Fullbuster."Grey said."I'm Elfman!"Elfman scream.I plugged my ears."Elfman!"Mira yelled.Elfman ducked his head in."A real man could've withstood that."Elfman mumbled,as Mira gave him a scowl.

"And I'm Master Makarov."Master Makarov said,appearing on the counter."Of course,everyone else can introduce themselves later.But right now,this is some of the guild members of Fairy Tail!"

-------------------------------

Hope you like that chapter.I tried making it seem like the characters were themselves!Okay,from my previous chapter,I said I'd tell you when I'm going to update next.I'll update onnnnn.......(pause for effect)Monday!Sept 29,2014!Cant wait!