Chapter 7:Three Dragons

A/N:I know,I know,terrible pic.I tried looking for a blue,a green,and a red dragon and this is the best on they had!If you are wondering why there's a green,a blue,and a red dragon,you have to keep reading!

Oh,and I dedicate this book to @Beccatay10!Thnx for being a great friend and commenting this story to help me!( "Even though you could've just told me at school since we're in a few of the same classes and we sit at the same table during lunch." I mumbled.)

------------------------------------------

Mikriko's POV

I walked through the forest,my white cape blowing softly in the cool, approaching,winter air.

I stopped at a guild door.I slipped in, unseen.

------An Hour and a Half Later------

I walked into Fairy Tail dripping wet from the pouring rain.I walked into the guild, water splashing on the floor boards."Mikriko!Look at you!Your soaked!"Mira yelled,grabbing a towel and walking outer to me.

I inhaled sharply when she touched my back.Natsu ran over to us,followed by Erza and Gray.Mira unwrapped the towel and look at my back.

My shirt was covered in blood.She lifted my shirt up and uncovered deep slash wounds.You could also see faded scars of previous slashes.

"What happened to you?!"Mira asked."Ran into some thugs."I lied. "Take her to the infirmary."Mira ordered Natsu and Erza.

"I'm fine."I said,pushing away their hands.I stood up straighter."See?I'm fi-" I stopped abruptly and fell to the ground.I winced and cried out in pain as my back hit the ground.

Natsu and Erza helped me up and carried me to the infirmary.I inhaled sharply when the put me down gently on an infirmary bed.My vision starte to blur.

"You'll be okay."Were the last words I heard from the blurry Mira before passing out.

---------------Next Day--------------

I sat up,pain shooting into my back.Natsu stood up from the chair he was sitting in."What happened."He ordered,his hair covering his eyes.

"I already told you,I ran into some thugs."I said."I know your lying because I know you,and I know you wouldn't let anyone hurt you."Natsu said.

He was right."When I was younger, my dad fell in love with a Fire Dragon Slayer."I said.Natsu's head perked up and I saw his eyes.

"The funny thing is,my dad was a Water Dragon Slayer.I know what your thinking; wearied couple."I said.Natsu snorted."Well,my mom gave birth to me,but died in the process.

"I killed both my twin brother and my mother that day.The doctors said I was a mistake,that I shouldn't be alive. They said that I was dark and evil,and that my brother and mother wouldn't had died if I wasn't alive.

"They were right because a few years later,my dad got killed.The thing is,he was part of Fairy Tail."I said.Natsu looked at me when I said my dad was part of Fairy Tail.

"I ended up as a Lava Dragon Slayer, from my mom's side,an Ice Dragon Slayer from my dad's side and a Nature Dragon Slayer which I got from no one.

"The doctors were right,I was a mistake.I shouldn't have been born since I have three different dragons blood in my veins."I said,tears starting to stream down my face.

"Mikriko,your not a mistake."Natsu said,pulling me into a gentle hug.I cried into his shoulder,unable to stop. All the emotions I had bottled up came pouring out.

"Thank you."I whispered.

------------------------------------------

Okay,so,Im sorry for long chapter and I hope you like it.I will probably update a few more times this Fall Break so don't forget to check in!That's all!

book_binder out!