Chapter 19:Unknown Master

A/N:Happy New Years again!!!!!Hope your having fun!!! In this chapter, it's gonna be long because they need to get to the town, meet the requester, find the man and boom, shocker so it's gonna be long.I dedicate this chap to @SempiWrites !!!! Thank you for being such a great Fairy Tail FanFic writer!! I love your books!!!
-------------------------------
"Mikriko, Mikriko." A voice said."N-Natsu?"I asked, sitting up."We're here."He said.I nodded, standing up.We exited the train ."Give us some more detail about what's happening."Erza ordered Natsu.
I felt guilt as she said this.My eyes saddened.'I'm lying to them.They think I'm nice and caring.They think that I'm their friend.They think I'm on their side.They think I'm one of them.' I thought sadly.Natsu glanced over at me.
"What's wrong?"He asked."N-Nothing."I replied, looking down to the ground.He eyed me suspiciously then shrugged and turned away.
'I wish that I could come clean but.....I cant.Not with what Fedricks doing, what Narkok's doing, or what he's gonna do to me.' I thought gloomily."Well, there's not much detail but member of a Dark Guild is battling random Guild members.
"But I don't think there random because it says S-Class Members and Masters.No one know his intentions."Natsu said. "Well, then it settles it!"Erza said."We know what we're gonna do."Erza said."We do?"Natsu asked"We do. We're gonna find the poster who sent this request then find this 'S-Class Winner'."Erza said with an evil face.
----------Time Skip:4:57pm---------
"Im hungry....."Natsu whined.I sweat dropped."We've got to find the poster first."I replied."That would be me."A man said behind me.I whirled around, tripping in the process and landed into the mans arms.
"G-gomen."I said, pulling myself off."That's alright, it's not every day a young and pretty girl such as yourself lands in my arms."He said smiling.
He looked around my age."I am Legna Angel."Legna said.He had light blue hair with dark blue on the end.Legna had violet eyes like me and not pail nor tan skin but more in the middle."Isnt your name spelled the same way backwards?"I asked.
"Yes."He said with a strange but hypnotic gleam in his eyes."And what's your name,if I may ask?"He said, kissing my hand.I looked over at Natsu and he looked ready to punch Legna's face in.I gave him a strange look and he looked away crossing his arms with a flustered blush.
'Hmm.....I find out more about that later.'I thought."My name is Mikriko."I said."No last name?"He asked."Um... I think it was Zakamara."I said.That caught everyone's attention because they all looked at me."You don't know your last name?!"Natsu shouted.
I blushed because I was so embarrassed that he said that."N-No."I mumbled."Well......I don't know."I said."What do you mean?"Natus asked."I-I'm not sure."I said, raising my voice, starting to get a little angry.
"What do you mean you don't know?!"Natsu said, raising his voice too"I just don't know anymore!"I shouted, tears pouring out.I ran away, pushing everyone out of the way as I went, tears still streaming.
Natsu looked my way with sympathy, sorrow, and regret then turned he around with angry face and stormed off. "What just happened here?"Lucy asked.Legna smiled devilishly."Well,"He said, turning around with a smile."I'll go after Mikriko."He said.
Everyone nodded."Mikriko!"Legna shouted. "Mikriko, there you are."Legna said, sitting next to Mikriko who was sitting on the ground with her back against a ally wall while crying into her knees.
--------Somewhere not too far off---------
"Natsu!!! Stop being so stubborn!!! You made her feel uncomfortable, like she doesn't belong!!!"Erza yelled."Its not my fault!!!"Natsu yelled."It is too!And you know it!!!"Erza yelled.
"You really messed up this time, baka."Gray said.Then, suddenly, a blood curling scream was heard over head. Everyone turned in that direction."Thats the direction Mikriko and Legna's in!!!!"Lucy yelled
"Let's go!!!"Amaya yelled.They all ran towards were the scream came from.
Natsu's POV
'What happened to Mikriko? Is she alright?'Were the thoughts that ran through my head as we neared an ally.As we turned the corner, what I saw made me so angry.Legna was using dark magic.
"H-help."Mikriko choked.She was being hung by her neck from black tentacle things that Legna controlled."What are you doing?!"Erza cried."Doing my job."Legna said, clapping his hands together making a golden light flash.
"He's coming, and there's no going back.The Unknown Master is coming for her."Legna said.
-------------------------------
Dun dun dun!!!! Sorry for late update!!! Hope you like it and I might update Sunday or Monday the 11th or 12th of January, 2015.See u later!
book_binder out!