Chapter 16:Another Mission?!

A/N:Okay,here's another chappy!Hope you like it! I dedicate this chap to Jazzflier for following me!!
-------------------------------------------
I opened my eyes slowly. Everything ached.I sat up only to fall back down.'Shoot, my wrist and ankle.'I thought.Then I heard snoring.
I rolled over on my left arm, the one without the broken wrist.I peeked over the edge of my bed and found Natsu sleeping on my floor.
'He looks so peaceful and cute.'I thought to myself.I sighed.Then Natsu started to stir.I froze.One of his eyes peaked open."N-Natsu?"I asked, poking his arm.
He jolted up, and punched me in the nose."Ow!"I shouted at him."Mikriko?!" He asked alarmed."Yeah!"I shouted. "What happened? Why are you holding your nose?"He asked.
-_-
"You punched it, baka."I said."Oh, I'm so sorry!"He yelled, scurrying to sit on my bed next to me."Let me see."He said."No it's okay."I said."No, let me see it."He said.
He tried to force me to face him but I pushed him away."Now come."He said.Then, we bumped foreheads hard by accident."OW!"I yelled.
We both clutch our foreheads.I held it with my free hand.Then, I guess he saw an opening and grabbed my chin and removed my hand from my nose.
He peered at me, his face only 3 inches away from mine.I blushed.I guessed he sensed me blushing because he blushed too.
"Oh, it's bleeding."I said, pulling my gaze down to the floor."Yeah, it is." He said, forcing me to look at him again.He leaned in closer and closer until he was only a few centimeters away from my face.
"Mikriko!"Lucy yelled, opening the door.".....And Natsu?"Lucy asked.Then she realized what was happening."Oh... uh, sorry for interrupting."Lucy said.
Me and Natsu quickly moved away from each other.
There was a long, awkward pause. "Uh....Why did you come here in the first place?"I asked."Oh, yeah. Apparently, a S-Class mission was stolen yesterday.I wonder who that could've been?"Lucy asked, crossing her arms and looking at Natsu.
"What?!"He yelled."Mmmhhh."She said."Fine."He sighed."I stole it but it pays 8,000,000 J."He said.Lucy closed her eyes."You would get a lot of money." Natsu said.
Lucy's eyes twitched underneath her eyelids."It's tempting."She said,opening her eyes."But It's wrong."She said."But, I could get a lot of money....I'll go!"She exclaimed.
I sighed."I guess I could join."I said. "No.Your injured."Natsu said."Wait... Mikriko, why is your nose bleeding?" Lucy asked.Natsu started pushing Lucy out of the bedroom door.
"Meet me at the front of the guild at 3:00 pm." Natsu said, slamming the door in Lucy' face."Im going."I said."No your not."He said."But I can heal myself."I protested.
"Really?"He asked.I nodded."You 'wanna see?"I asked.He nodded, crossing his arms.I took a deep breath as a purple light set me ablaze.
Two seconds later, I was healed."See you at the guild."I said, closing the door at the now gaping Natsu.
------------Time Skip:2:59 pm-----------
I once again was the only one at the guild, looking like a baka.Then, I saw Gray, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, Amaya, and a unhappy looking Natsu.
"What are they doing here?"I asked. "Apparently, Lucy invited Gajeel, Ice Princess, Wendy, and Amaya."Natsu said, frowning.
Lucy just sweat dropped.😅 "Well, I had no choice.They asked if I was doing anything tonight and I had to tell."Lucy said."Then what's Erza doing here?"I asked.
"Uh....Well,she found out from Wendy."Lucy said."And she was pretty mad at Natsu for both stealing a new and high ranked S-Class mission and for not letting her come along.So she invited herself."Lucy said.
"The missions about a mysterious solo man who's been able to beat a guilds S-Class member.He is an evil man and everyone wants him beaten before he gets too much power.
"Huh,that's wearied."Natsu said. "What is?" I asked."The picture here is the same mark we saw for the Mission with Dezar and Marcket."Natsu said.
Then my face became black.'Narkok, what are you up to?'I thought, clenching my fist."And the town is right next to the other town we went to last time with Lexton."Natsu said.
"Well, let's go!"I said, hopping onto the train.Then I fell asleep.
-------------In Her Dream------------
🎶Dragon, dragon, dragon of night, come to me for I'm in fright.Oh dragon, oh dragon, oh dragon of might, save me from this world of light.
Take me away to a place were I can stay.Take me to a place were only we can see.I'll sing you a lullaby so that you may be in peace.Fly with me away from here to a place were we belong.
We will defeat the ones with light, so turn right now to the ones in fright. Stay at bay so we can stay.
Dragon, dragon, dragon of night, come to me for I'm in fright.Oh dragon, oh dragon, oh dragon of might, save me from this world of light.🎶
A flute played on as a girl sang this song.People down on the dance floor started to lay asleep on the floor, one by one.Then, a mysterious mad whom I couldn't see pulled out a sword and stabbed the girl who was playing the flute and somehow sang the song too.
Then I recognized the girl.It was me.
------------------------------------------
Dun, dun, dun!! Cliffhanger! I just realized that there's 8 people including Mikriko so the money's split evenly and I didn't even mean for that to happen.😅This chapter was extra long since I have 550 views right now!!! Ya!!!! Probably not now since you just read this so, yeah.Ill either update tomorrow or Christmas Ev 2014.Goodnight!!! (It's midnight, so yeah.)
book_binder out!!