Chapter 14:Story of Darzen Magic

A/N:I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while!!! Please forgive me! *gets on knees and beggs*.Well, enough of that. I dedicate this chappy to Lili_MoonSkeleton! Thnx for the follow!
------------------------------------------
We went under,the person getting unattached to me.
~Flash Back~
6 years ago
"The Darzen magic, huh?Is that what you want to call it?"Shezu asked."Yes!" Mikriko yelled. "You do understand the 'Darzen' magic is evil, right sweet heart?"Ikra said.
I nodded."Isn't it the magic I created? Mixing all three of our power?"I asked."Yes."Shezu replied."Then I want name it the Darzen magic."I pouted.
"Okay, fine sweet heart."Shezu said, ruffling my hair.I giggled.
"So what exactly is Darzen magic?"Shezu asked."What isn't it?"I asked."Well, the Darzen magic can poison someone, revive someone from the dead, and both heal and wound someone."I replied.
"That seems.....I don't.....how should I?...."Shezu said trailing off."He means to say that it seems both wonderful and bad."Ikra said.My lip quivered.
"Bad?!?!"I yelled, bawling. "Uh... no, no, no, just.....Evil?" Ikra said.At this I cried even more."Oh sweetie."Ikra said, pulling me into a hug.
~End Flash Back~
"Mikriko!"Someone yelled, slapping my right cheek. Instantly, my reflexes kicked in and I ended up kneeing Natsu in the stomach."What did you do that for?!?!"Natsu yelled, clutching his stomach.
"Sorry!My reflexes jut kicked in!"I apologized."That's fine.Let's go, I have a bad feeling about staying here."Gajeel said, turning away."Whats up with him?"I muttered myself.
"I heard that, baka."Gajeel said. I sweat dropped.😅 I forgot that he was a Dragon Slayer."Well, I know the perfect place to stay."I said, standing up.
We were on the shore line of the river. "But, first, we need to get the money from Tipton."I said, dusting myself off."But we didn't capture Dezar and Marcket."Natsu said.
"I have a feeling they won't come back."I said, turning around and grinning.
-----------------------------------------
That's all for now.Short chap, right? Well, I'm sort for late update that's cause of all the stuff I do plus other book I've gotta write.Later on it'll get longer.Sorry if it says Narsu that cause I'm reading Naruto FanFics so I might mix the names by accident.Thats all,
book_binder out!