Chapter 1:A New Assassin [Edited]

2 Years later

Mikriko's POV

"Mikriko."Narkok said.I looked up from were I was standing, staring straight into Narkok's eyes.My hair looked as if I hadn't brushed it in years.I wore a very simple brown tank-top with a white skirt that was stained with dirt.My eyes were dull and were a weary light purple.Multiple slashes of blood streaked my face, my back and even my arms from slashes of a whip.

People who were called out usually were going to get badly punished,-whipped or beaten badly-killed,or were getting a promotion from slave to something else like a maid,servant or something like that."Y-yes Master Narkok?"I stammered, eyes holding fear and tears, afraid of what I was getting called out for.

"You will be getting a promotion.You are going from slave to assassin and spy,the highest ranked one besides second in command and Mage leader."Narkok said.Murmurs of other slaves were heard behind her.It was very difficult to go from slave to assassin and spy,it was 10 promotions from slave.

"Noooo!You can't send Mikriko out there!She's too young!"A old man shouted. 'Farnarno,please don't get in trouble.' I pleaded to myself.He wobbled up to me.He was in his 70's,the oldest slave there."Farnarno,you are out of line, if you speak out again, you will be severely punished."Narkok said with a stern voice, glaring at the old man.

Farnarno held his ground."No,you are out of line,sending a 11 year old out there as a assassin."Farnarno said."Do you accept my promotion?"Narkok asked, turning to me.

I knew that if I didn't except the offer, Narkok would severely punish me, possibly even kill me."Yes."I managed to utter.He nodded with and evil smile."Come with me,we have to get your new uniform." Narkok said, opening his arms wide.I slowly walked up the steep steps and stopped infront of Narkok.

He wrapped his arms around my arms and started to walk, me following side by side.He wade a dismissing arm behind him.Two of the actual Dark Dragon guild members carried Farnarno away, and I knew very well that he would be severely punished.

' I can't worry about him right now.'I thought to myself.'I have to worry what he was talking about,being sent on a dangerous assassin mission at age eleven.' I thought nervously.

----------------------------------------------

That's chapy numeral dos.I'll update on Saturday, Sept 20th,2014!I'll SEE you soon.(inside joke.)Sorry for incorrect grammar and short chap.It'll start getting more interesting,I promise!Just hang on till I update!
[Editing]:I changed lots of the words or added a few things cuz I wanted to make it more interesting and vivid.