Chapter 30:Dragon Slayer Ball Part 2

A/N:This is what Mikriko would've looked like without her change at the ball.This is part 2 out of 3 in the Dragon Slayer Ball, I hope you like it and I dedicate this chap to Flames_Keys_Love !!!!!
-------------------------
Natsu's POV
I took another step back."W-what?!"I yelled.'Letxon's prediction was right, Mikriko is going to die.'I thought, terror melting into my face."Narkok wants all the Dragon Slayers to become slaves,and he's starting with Mikriko, but he's going to kill her once the job is done so that no one will get in his way."Glabar said.
"Why is he doing this?"I asked, already guessing what the answer was."He wants power, who doesn't?"Glabar said. "Mikriko wouldn't..."I whispered."Because she's a fluke."Glabar said."Don't say that!"I screamed, fire engulfing me.I don't know why, but anger slowly rose in me, making the fire extend.
"I-it's tue!E-even she thinks she's a fluke!"Glabar said, taking a step back.The fire slowly went down again, so did my anger.'What was that fire right now?'I asked myself, looking at my tux.It was completely unharmed.But the it turned from the color black to blood red.
I lowered my head, my bangs covering my eyes."She even told be in the Infirmary that she said everyone thought she was a fluke, everyone....."I whispered clinching my fist so hard, they turned white from the blood circulation being cut off."Who doesn't?She's barely even human."Glabar said.
I unclench end my fist."What do you mean?"I asked, looking up at him."She didn't tell you?"Glabar asked."No."I said."I would at least think that she would tell you....."Glabar muttered."Well, she did tell you about her being a three Dragon Slayer, right?"Glabar asked.
I nodded my head yes."Good.Well, she's also a Vex and Caliber since her mom was a Vex and her dad was a Caliber." Glabar said."What are Caliber's?"I asked, puzzled."They're humans with certain powers.A Caliber can actually see only a picture or image of the future, not an actual battle or anything.They also can track other people's magic."Glabar said.
"They seem powerful."I said."But not as powerful as Vex."Glabar said."I already know what they are."I replied. "They're people with the ability to see multiple versions of the future, different outcomes, and they can communicate to others through their minds."I said.
"Wait, they can talk to others through their minds?"Glabar said."Uh.......You didn't know that, did you?"I asked. "Not really, heard rumors but I didn't think they were real.But you forgot a important one."Glabar said."What?"I asked. "They can control people against their will."Glabar said.
-------Somewhere else at the same time--------
Mikriko's POV
"Yes Master Narkok?"I asked, entering the room.The walls were painted red and flags hung here and there.A wooden table was pushed against the wall.A open groove in the wall walked out onto the balcony that hung above the stairs and the grand clock.
"I'm sorry."Narkok said.Before I knew how to react, Narkok was already casting a spell.A spell only Vex knew of. "Dal.Evi.Zilf.Sad.El.Ju.Ven.Bec!"And I was cast down into a bottomless pit.'What am I doing here?' I asked myself. 'Your locked in your soul.'
A voice whispered.'Who are you?'I tried to shout.'I am Exa, a Vex, if you didn't know.' 'Exa?!?! What're you doing here?!'I asked.'Im trapped close by, in my cat form.Narkok has casted a spell that makes the real you be locked away and then he can control you.' Exa said.
-------------------------------
Narkok's POV
Mikriko's eyes became red and her dress turned into a purple maids outfit.Her hair returned to the color white and to its original length."Pull out your flute."I ordered her.She slowly pulled out a now gold cased flute with two purple dragons facing each other.
"Play a lullaby to put a all the Dragon Slayers asleep, besides me."I ordered.Mikriko put the flute up to her mouth and blew."Civa, your turn."I said."My pleasure."A girl with rose hair said behind a curtain.Civa started to sing a lullaby as all of the dancers started to collapse, asleep.
-----------------------
Natsu's POV
"I hear it."I said.A faint voice sang a soft song as a flute accompanied it.The singer got louder as the flute got louder."It has begun."Glabar said."All I can say is good luck."Glabar said, disappearing back into the brush.'Ugh!! I need something to cover up my ears!'I thought.
Then, I tore off my tux and revealed my cloths underneath it."Im glade to finally get out of that tux."I said.Then I tore part of the tux and plugged it into my ears.'Hopefully Erza won't kill me.....'I thought, shivering at the thought. I ran inside to find Erza, Lucy and Gray all standing up looking around at all of the sleeping people.
"They're asleep!!!"I shouted since I couldn't hear myself.Erza moved her mouth but I couldn't hear her."What?!I can't hear you!"I shouted.I watched her mouth move and the only words I cough was 'What', 'going on?' "Theres a flute that makes any Dragon Slayer fall asleep!!!It also can control them!!"I shouted.
They looked at me shocked."Follow me!!!I think I might know we're they are!!"I shouted."Wait!!!!"I yelled, stopping by Wendy, Amaya and Gajeel.I plugged some cloth in their ears and they woke up.'What' 'gouing on' I saw Wendy ask."Just follow me!!!"I shouted as slow as I could.Amaya and Wendy nodded while Gajeel sat up and looked at us.
"Let's go!!!"I shouted.We ran up the stairs into a empty corduroy.'I hope we can make it in time.'I thought franticly.
'We have to, Mikriko's life is on the line.'I thought, running even faster.
------------Somewhere else------------
Narkok's POV
I drew my sword."Good bye, Mikriko."I said, raising my sword.
----------------------------------------
Natsu's POV
Right when we ran into the room, Narkok drew his sword."NO!!!!"I shout as the sword slowly went down towards Mikriko.'We're too late.'I thought in horror.Then, in a flash, Erza drew her sword and blocked the attack centimeters away from Mikriko's head.
Erza moved her head and did understand one think, she said,'Not just yet.'
-------------------------------
Thank you all for reading my story!!!!! Next chapter will possibly even longer since there's a battle.I already have more than 900 views!!!ya!!!!(not that much really) And remember, if I get more than 1k views, I'll make an extra chapter to this book!!!I'll update Saturday or Sunday!!!!Thats all!!!
book_binder out!