1. Important Note

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing great. This is my first story that I am writing and I am hella nervous. Honestly, I don't even know if people are going to read it, but I'm just going to do it for fun. Lets see where it takes me.

Before you guys read the book I would like to make a few things clear:

1. To keep an open mind while reading the book. There might be some things that you dont like and others are alright with. So just keep that in mind.

2. The real side of the mafia will be portrayed in the story.

3. The book is recommended for 18+ readers. There will be mature scenes, so if your not alright with I will give a disclaimer ahead. BUT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED!

4. This is a dark romance with suspense, action, mystery, and excitement.

5. This is a very unique story. I will be portraying two different cultures. Mostly it will be on the Pashtun culture since the main character is a pathan. If you dont know, but the Pashtun culture is very strict. So please dont make nasty comments based on the rules in the culture.

6. Guys I dont want anyone copying my work. This story is being written from my own imagination or somethings that I have actually witnessed by myself. If for some reason you see that some things are the same maybe to another story you read then its a coincidence. If you guys see anyone copying my work please repory it and let me know aswell.

7. Lastly, guys english is not my first language, so if I do make any mistakes please dont come for me and just simply let me know in the comments or just message me.

THANK YOU! I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT.
I'm still nervous. Lol😰😰😬