20.

Chapter 20

Zara

I looked down at my hands trying my best to compose myself, keeping my eyes down on the floor l slowly turned around to see who it was.

As I looked up to face the person and to my luck it was Feroze bhai, but how? I thought. His car is parked in the garage, maybe he's up in his room then.

"As-salamu alaykum lala" I said looking up at him with a smile as he came, giving me a side hug with a kiss on my forehead.

"walekum assalam, how was college?" He asked.

"It's going great lala, is everything alright? I mean is there something you need?" I asked confusingly.

"Why can't I come here to see my precious sister?" He said teasingly, raising his eyebrows at me.

"No lala, I didn't mean that. I was just asking" I tried to explain.

"It's alright" he said laughing out loud to himself.

"Acha (okay) I'll get you something to drink then" I said as Maria aunty walked in but he completely denied it.

"I don't have much time. I was just here to say goodbye. I'll be leaving for England for two weeks. I'm trying to transfer over here so I don't have to go back and forth for work. I finally will be able to work here now" he finished explaining.

"Oh that wonderful, you'll finally be here with us. What about Alizey bhabi and Rayan? Are they going with you?" I asked.

"No they won't be. It's just for two weeks" he exclaimed.

"Oh acha (okay)" I said, nodding my head as he hugged me once again with a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm running late now so I'll be leaving" he said walking away as I waved him goodbye.

I quickly turned towards Maria asking her if the monster is home or not and I was beyond ecstatic that he wasn't.

Apparently he had left with one of his friends for the night, which explains why his car was here then.

I asked Maria aunty if I could make my dinner by myself tonight as I felt like making some Peshawari chapli kebabs for myself before the monster gets home; so once I'm done, I can just lock myself up in my room again.

Of course she said I can make them as long as I teach her the recipe also jokingly but I had no problem with it. She and Bella willingly even helped me out making them.

They were overwhelmed with the taste and how juicy they were. Especially when they would drizzle some lemon on it saying that this has to be the best kebabs they ever had.

I mean all the credit goes to Ami for her amazing recipes I thought. She sure does have some magic in her cooking.

"My stomach looks like a two month  pregnant lady's belly, all thanks to you Zara!" said Bella mockingly.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at her for whining about getting fat now. I mean I never told her to eat four or five kebabs all at once.

I tried to help them clean up the kitchen but they wouldn't let me, so I headed up to my room for the night.

***********************************************

EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD.....

I sat in my room trying to finish up homework for one of my classes and finally I'm done after spending the last three hours trying to figure out the questions on the last page.