Part 19

*finally the chapter nobody wanted and nobody waited for! Make sure to check the notes on certain paragraphs since, those are more important than the main body.
**and the writing is awful. Just a spoiler.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Of course.

I could have just come here in the first place.

I park the car a little away from the church as Kathleen talked to a priest.

I wait for the priest to leave and once he is gone, I get out of the car and walk up to Kathleen.

I feel my body temperature rise and my blood boil.

This was the woman because of which the one and only girl I fell for like crazy is gone from my life, perhaps forever.

This was the woman responsible for every other trouble in my life and I wanted to make her pay for it.

I hate this woman.

I hate her to the skin of my bones.

As her eyes meet mine, I feel the strongest urge to hit her.

Her entire face turns blue- it was as though she had seen a nightmare or something and well yes, I was going to be her living nightmare.

"Kathleen, i-"

Before I can complete, she throws me back on the road and starts running.

"Kathleen!"

I quickly get up on my feet and start running after her.

She follows the main road for a while until she takes a turn in a small, stinky alley.

I run up to her as fast as I can and before she can take another turn, I grab hold of her wrist and pin her against the wall.

"Paul-"

"Why did you start running on seeing me Kathleen? Scared of confessing to your sins, don't ya!?"

I bark at her face, mocking her.

"Paul, let me explain... I was in fact looking for you!"

"Looking for- you were looking for me?"

She nods her head and opens her mouth to speak something but I cut her off by slamming my fist on the wall, and the cheap plaster instantly comes off.

"Kathleen I have never hit a woman before but I swear to God, I won't hesitate to make you the first!"

As the words leave my mouth, Kathleen covers her face and starts sobbing.

All that pent up energy had blinded me so much, I had forgotten that at the end of the day Kathleen was just a human.