Part 17

*a simple filler chapter. I liked the writing in the first half but the second half was just mehh. The second half was suppose to have it's own seperate chapter but I miscalculated, so now we just see it in the from of Paul, reminiscing the past*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

My lips on her neck, her hands in my hair, her head thrown back and her body quivering, I could hear the delectable sounds that leave her crimson lips, as I love her.

I miss her. I miss her to the skin of my bones.

I miss her like... crazy!

I want her back. I need to have her back.

I feel like I may descend into madness if I stay one more moment without seeing her beautiful face.

I want to touch her. I want to feel her again. I want to feel her young, precious body, trembling under me as I devour her.

I want to run my hand over every mound, every crevice of her smooth, warm skin and love her like insane, passionately- desperately.

God, she makes me lose my mind.

What power does she hold on me?

Why-

Why do I need her so much?
Why am I so much in love with her?

Even all of my clothes smelled of her.

How was I suppose to forget her now, when all the time I smell of her? Live under her?

Luna...

I love you. I love you so much.

I just want you and want to hold you.

I am sorry for the things I did. I am sorry for the things I did out of love and sheer obsession.

You made me obsessed with you.

You turned me into this complete madman, a crazy man drunk with lust, passion and desire but I don't mind. I realy don't mind, for you taught me control, for you taught me that it is indeed possible to love someone so much, that it starts to ache you physically.

If only I could pull out my heart and show you how sorry I feel. How guilty I feel for the wrongs I did to you. How it pounds bashfully, just at the mere thought of you....

I have never loved someone as much as I loved you Luna... please come back. I think I may die... I think I may really die without you... please! Come back... come back...

*mini flashback*

A light giggle left her lips as I chased her around the room.

"Baby... stop playing and come here...."

I whined and tried to reach in for her hand.