Part 18

*lmao this chapter is so funny since it makes 0 sense! I was laughing the whole time and no, I am not proud of it!*
**also I am putting Mcbeardy because Paul is depressed here in this chapter and Mcbeardy was ... um!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A week later:-

I squirm in the couch and reach in for the last bottle of whiskey lying on the floor and struggle to get it opened.

I was wasted.

All I had done in the last one week is cry and drink to the thoughts of Luna.

What have I become?

Crying and drinking over an 18 year old girl?

I thought I was stronger than this.

I thought I would be able to get over her, but no.

Her images pop inside my head as if they were glued to my eyelids.

Everywhere I go, I see her face.

I see her everywhere.

I see her in my room, I see her in my kitchen, I see her in my living room which has now turned into a cesspool of empty glass bottles, simply scattered all over the floor.

I couldn't believe the man I had turned out to be.

I felt so weak. I felt weak from the heart.

All I wanted was her.

I just need her to be here with me.

If only I knew of ways I could have her back.

God! Why did I have to lie to her?

None of this would have happened if I told Luna the truth.

But at that time, nothing even seemed to be the better option.

Kathleen was the only person standing between me and Luna then and now, she was the only one who could bring Luna back to me.

But will she?

I do not even know where has she gone in the first place.

I don't even know her brother's place, neither do I have his number.

There are a million places she could be at just in the city itself, let alone the entire country.

I never thought I'd say this but I needed Kathleen now. Perhaps more than Luna.

Kathleen was the only one who could give answers to not only mine, but those of Luna's as well.