Part 16

*yeah I hate it*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"What!?"

Luna's eyes widens in shock.

Oh god, how am I going to tell her?

"The morning before which we.... we made love for the first time... Kathleen arrived that day and saw us together in bed..."

I begin. Luna gasps in shock.

"I tried to chase her down but before I could do anything, she left. She just left leaving you this... cheque and this note! I am sorry..."

"Oh... my god!"

Luna starts to become frantic and overly hysterical.

"I wanted to tell you this before but I knew you'd be crushed and react exactly this way so I thought of not telling you. I am sorry... I should have told you but I was so scared and worried about you.. I didn't want to hurt you..."

I speak and try to told her but instead, she pushes me away.

"NO!", she cries. "You didn't tell me because you wanted to fuck me!"

I gasp.

"What?"

"Yes Paul! You hid everything from me becuase you knew that once I find about all of this, I will leave you and go back to mother. But you wouldn't let that happen so you decided to lie to me, cheat on me and hide everything from me so that I stay with you!"

"That's... that's far from the truth Luna. That's not what happened, trust me!"

I try to convince her.

"Then why did you return home that night all by yourself? Why did you abandon my mother? Why.. why did you hide this from me?"

I begin to panic.

"Luna.. i-.... I-"

"Didn't you wanted to touch me?", Luna barks at me. "Didn't you ever want to feel how I felt like?"

"Luna... stop..."

I breath.

"Just confess it Paul! Once you saw my mother walk out that door, you saw gold! You were happy because with her now gone, you could finally have me! That's what you always wanted from the first place!"

"That's not.... that's not true!"

Well it kinda was.

"Then why did you hide this from me? Why? Why, Paul? Why?"

She keeps on pressing me to confess until I finally lose it.

"Oh my god yes Luna! I wanted to touch you. I wanted to feel you, I wanted to have you all by myself but that was because I loved you and not your disgusting mother! She is a pig! A disgusting, ugly pig who never loved me and neither loved you! Do you even have any idea of the things she told me about you? She only cares about herself! Your mother is terrible and isn't capable of loving anyone. I would drown myself in a pool of cess before falling for her. She disgusts me and I hate her. I hate your mother!"