Surprise Visit

When Gulf arrived at the faculty room, he immediately headed to the cabinet

"Dirty man" Jimmy commented when Gulf walked past him.

The cabinet for the professors and instructors are beside Jimmy's table so Gulf has no choice but to go past him

"Shut up" He glared at Jimmy then put on the hoodie, "look, can it still be seen" he turned around and asked Jimmy to look at his neck

Jimmy stood up and looked at Gulf's neck, "there, it is hidden already"

Gulf nodded then walked back to his desk with an annoyed expression.

After sitting down, Gulf grabbed his phone and started messaging Mew,

G: P, I miss you already

Without even waiting for a minute, Mew already replied

M: I miss you too Gulf

G: what are you doing now, P?

M: just waiting for some students to arrive, how about you?

G: Same.

G: P, I can still feel you in me right now

Gulf started talking dirty to Mew. Since Mew gave him a hickey all over his back, he decided to punish Mew right now.

M: Gulf, stop saying things like that, I might not hold myself

G: But I can really still feel you in me, P.

M: Gulf, stop it. I will not reply to you

G: But I cannot hold it anymore P. I am in the toilet right now.

Gulf started lying.

Mew did not reply again.

G: I will do it here na P

G: I feel so hot.

G: I can imagine your very sexy body P.

G: I am undressing already.

G: I want you here with me right now, P

Gulf continued sending dirty messages as he squirmed his butt on his chair.

After a while, Gulf stopped texting Mew and continued with his work.

In the afternoon, Gulf continued sending dirty messages to Mew to make him hard. Since Mew is in a cage right now, Gulf decided to continue sending dirty messages to make him feel uncomfortable.

Before the end of their working hour, while Gulf was still sending messages to Mew, he felt someone pressed on his shoulders hard.

Because of this, Gulf's body was pushed down on his seat.

'shia!' Gulf shouted in his mind then suddenly stood up and touched his bum and turned around.

"P! Why are you here?!" Gulf was surprised to see Mew behind him.

When Gulf called Mew, P so suddenly, the instructors and professors turned to him and looked at him with surprise.

Since no one is comfortable talking to Mew, only Jimmy and Gulf call him P. They also do this privately or if there are only a few people around.

"Oh. Sorry, Khun Mew, why are you here" Gulf looked around and properly addressed Mew.

With his 'usual' straight face, Mew looked at Gulf expressionlessly, "Let's talk" he said without any chain in expression then walked out of the room.

The instructors, and professors looked at Gulf with pity, thinking that Gulf is in trouble again.

"Just apologize to him Gulf" a professor approached Gulf before he left the room and consoled him.