Chef Mew

The four boys turned to where the voice was coming from and saw Mek walking towards them.

Since the faculty room is located at the center of the 4th floor, students don't usually stay at this place.

On the 4th floor there are only a few rooms for the students, and most of the other rooms are: Auditorium, conference room, and some other rooms used for extracurricular activities.

Jimmy and Gulf gave Mek a wai, and she nodded to them. "Why are you here?" she turned to Sam

"Just running some errands. How are you?" Sam smiled at Mek

Mek turned to the paper bag Gulf is holding then gave Sam a smirk, "Is your errands to give my people food? Why did I not receive some?"

Without waiting for Sam to reply, she turned to Mew, "And you, when did you learn how to cook? Do you want to poison Gulf to death?"

Hearing this, Mew's face darkened, "What do you mean?" he stared coldly at Mek

Mek ignored Mew then turned to Gulf then back to Sam, "Where is my food?" She smiled and teased him

Sam scratched his head, "I will bring you tomorrow. Anyway, I will go ahead" then bid goodbye to the group and walked heading to the culinary faculty

On the side, Jimmy whispered to Gulf, "Why did P Mek say that P Mew will poison you?" he asked confused.

Gulf whispered back, "P Boss told me that P Mew does not know how to cook"

Jimmy stared at Mew with surprised and muttered, "So there are things he is not good at"

"Hey, stop whispering. Go to your work. And Mew, Follow me, let us talk." Mek looked at Jimmy and Gulf, then turned to Mew and walked to the faculty room

When the trio walked inside the faculty room, Mew's face was already back to his cold face while Jimmy and Gulf were talking about the food Sam gave them.

"sit down" After entering her 'office' Mek pointed to the chair in front of his desk and said in a stern voice

Mew sat down and looked at her silently.

"Am I missing out on something?" Mek frowned as she asked Mew

Nowadays, Since Mek is the head of the Education Department, she has become busy. Aside from the paper works from being a professor, she also has paper works for being an admin.

Mew ignored Mek's question and just sat there staring at her

Seeing Mew being uncooperative, Mek frowned, "Do I need to ask Gulf what is happening?"

"Why did you say that I will poison him to death?" Mew's face darkened

"Do you know how to cook?" Mek raised her eyebrow and asked in a disdainful voice

Hearing the tone, Mew face darkened further, "I can learn."

"Didn't P Boss already taught you before? What happened?" There is a smirk on Mek's lips

Mew remembered that time when he was in high school and was so in love with his ex-boyfriend.

At that time, he also asked boss to teach him how to cook so he could make food to his ex. However, Mew was really a bad cook. For some reason, when he cooks, the food either becomes burnt or inedible. He just can't control the taste of the food.

Remembering this incident, Mew's face turned colder.

Mek saw Mew's face turned colder and realized that part of his question is the taboo from the past.