Sam

Time ticked slowly.

The elevator moved.

18th floor. The door opened, a family entered.

Time ticks.

Gulf took out his phone and looked at it. 6:28

19th floor, 20th floor.

21st floor. Someone entered holding a dog, delaying further because the dog does not want to enter the elevator.

22nd floor. 6:32

Gulf walked out of the elevator with a sigh. Of course he knew how Mew is. When he say 6:30 it must be 6:30

For Mew, 1 minute difference is a make or break decision. And with Gulf's arrival at 6:32. He has already made his answer.

Gulf walked to the pool area, slowly. He felt complicated. He took one step at a time delaying his arrival further.

He doesn't know what to feel, does he still want to give mew another chance, or does he not? He does not know.

Step, step, step. Gulf still has his head lowered. After a couple more steps, he arrived in front of the door. After raising his head, he was surprised to see that mew is still standing around the corner, his back facing him.

Gulf pushed open the door, still feeling complicated.

There were no surprises, no decoration, or anything special at the pool area. There was only Mew standing, looking at the sky.

When the door opened, Mew turned around and saw Gulf entered. He gave a surprised look then his eyes brightened and made an unnoticeable smile.

When gulf arrived in front of Mew, he lowered his head again and looked at his phone and saw 6:35

He raised his head, and looked at Mew with a frown "why are you still waiting?" he sounds unsure

Mew stared at him, for a while, his eyes shows a glint of happiness, but his face does not show any emotion.

"I don't know. Maybe I am still clinging to the idea that you will come here", Mew replied emotionlessly.

Gulf ignored what Mew said and walked to the bench near them and sat down. "What do you want to say?" he is still a little displeased by the previous events.

Mew followed Gulf to the bench and sat next to him.

The two sat there silently, Gulf raised his head and looked at the moon, while mew had his head a little lowered.

After a while, Mew opened his mouth, "I am sorry gulf. I think you misunderstood my reaction that time."

Gulf did not react and continued looking at the moon.

"I did not want to stop chasing after you gulf" he continued

Gulf's heart ached and he turned to Mew with a frown

Seemingly knowing that gulf was looking at him, Mew looked at his left and stared at him

"I know, I offended you by my reaction. I can't help it. I thought you are leaving me already, I put my guards up. I am not really good at interacting with people. I told you that, my reaction is always different from other people" Mew looked at the sky at the latter part of his words

Gulf did not speak but his frown already vanished, internally, he is thinking that it is true. He remembered the time when Mew reacted differently when they were talking about homosexuality. At that time, they also had a misunderstanding because of Mew's reaction.