Instructor Gulf

Today marks the first day of Gulf's first teaching journey

After graduating from college, Gulf decided to pursue his career in teaching because of his industrial education major.

Now, Gulf is standing in front of the university he got hired at. JDED University.

"a new life starts here," he stared at the gate and smiled.

Today, he is wearing blue long sleeves paired with his black slacks and new leather shoes. He looks so professional, and with his handsome face, he looks like a model instead of an instructor.

Gulf took his first step inside the university. When people saw him walk inside, they turned their head and watched him walk. He looks so mesmerizing.

Gulf turned around and saw a group of female students looking at him, he smiled at them-they screamed,and he continued his way to the education building where he will be an instructor.

While making his way to the faculty lounge at the fourth floor of the building, people kept on looking at him.

When he arrived at the lounge, Gulf saw a young beautiful senior professor so he greeted her

"sawadee krap, khun(miss) mek" he pressed his hands together and formed a Wai (traditional Thai gesture)

"sawadee ka, khun Gulf" she greeted him back, "today is your first day teaching right?" she immediately followed

"chai (yes), khun. I'm a little nervous" *he nodded and smiled at her

"you can do it! Goodluck na(something that is used to lighten the tone of a word or phrase)" after saying that, she walked out of the room

Gulf made his way to his table and placed his bag under his desk.

After that, he took out his laptop and edited a little PowerPoint presentation that he would present for his classes today.

Since it is just the first day of class, it will just be an introduction of the students and teachers as well as a brief summary of the course (subject) they are taking.

After checking if everything in his PowerPoint is already complete, Gulf heard the morning bell and the announcement for the singing of the national anthem so he stood up to give respect.

After that, he sat down again and opened his drawer and grabbed a book about understanding industries.

As a beginner in teaching, Gulf can only teach the basics of industrial education.

His class starts at 9 am, and it is only 8:05 so he decided to read through something from the book and learn more about the subject he is going to teach.

While he was focused on reading, he heard someone open the door, he looked at the door and saw a tall handsome man come in. He didn't know who this person was but he still greeted him with a smile and wai.

The person looked at Gulf coldly but didn't greet him back and rushed to a table in front of Gulf and grabbed a book and rushed back out again.

Gulf frowned when he saw the way the man treated him but didn't dwell on it much and went back reading.

After a while, he heard a bell indicating that it is already 9 am.

Gulf stood up, and brought his laptop and book and headed to the third floor. His first class is about to start. He is feeling nervous.

When Gulf entered the room from the front door, the students inside the class immediately looked at him, he didn't look at them immediately though and headed to the table at the corner, placed his materials on top of it and then looked at them.