Argument

13 years ago,

"Mew what is your grade in Math?" The grade 10 Flo asked Mew arrogantly

"4!" Mew shouted while chasing around his friend in the classroom

Hearing this, Flo frowned, "How about science?" she looked at the card on her hand

"4!" Mew did not give Flo a glance and continued running after his friend.

"Mew Suppasit, please proceed to the principal's office" A public announcement was made

Mew stopped and looked at the speaker with a nervous expression

"What did you do now?!" Flo approached him

"I did not do anything" he avoided Flo's angry look then turned to his group of friends, "Why am I the only one being called?!" he pointed at them and shouted.

"Are you spying on boys peeing again?!" Flo asked angrily

Before Mew answered, a teacher opened the door looking angry, "Suppasit! Go to the principal office now!"

Mew kicked the friend of his who is closer to him then walked out of the room grumpily

"You get what you deserve! Now, I can be top 1!" Flo said as she walked Mew walked out of the room.

In the principal office,

"I already called your guardian. He said that he will be here in a while." The principal stared at Mew feeling his head aching

Mew looked at the principal righteously

"Do you know why you are here?" The principal asked

"I don't, Principal" Mew shrugged his shoulder and showed an innocent and confused expression.

Seeing Mew's expression, the principal's eyes twitched, 'His skill in lying has already reached another level'

"Let's just wait for your guardian and I will tell you why you are here" The principal starts rubbing his temple

After a while, a young Boss entered the door, "sawadee krap, principal" he greeted the principal then looked at Mew and shook his head.

Boss now is wearing his college uniform. He sat in front of Mew and looked at him with a frown.

"Boss, sorry to disturb you. But as you can see, Mew is still tormenting students by peeking at their, you know." He motioned his head to look at Boss' crotch, "the students are complaining every day that they are afraid to go to the toilet now" he continued.

Boss looked at Mew and his face darkened, "Do you want to see penis so bad?" He looked at Mew in annoyance.

"P! I was just protecting the school! I was just guarding the toilet! You know, from malicious people who want to do something inappropriate there." He looked at Boss innocently as he explained.

Boss's face turned colder. Even though Mew is his young master, he can't help it but want to beat him up.

"Seriously principal! I am innocent! I am just thinking about the welfare of the school! I establish the toilet guards to protect the toilet from malicious people!" He turned to the principal and started pleading his case.

Hearing Mew's words, Boss glared at him, "Shut up Mew!" he said in a cold voice

"Why are you not believing me?! It is true! I am the captain of the guards. We are protecting the citizens of the school" Mew looked dejected when he said this last statement.

"Can't you shut your mouth?" Boss raised his brows and looked at Mew angrily.

Seeing that boss is already angry at him, Mew immediately shut up.