Tease [R18+]

When Gulf heard Jimmy's reaction, he immediately gave him a kick under the table

"What happened?" Flo turned to Jimmy and asked. Mew also turned to Jimmy with a frown.

Jimmy kept staring at Gulf for a while then turned to the two P, "I forgot to tell P tommy to feed the fishes!" Jimmy acted worried and brought out his phone and sent a message to someone

After sending the message, Gulf felt his phone vibrate but did not act suspicious and stared at Jimmy, "why do you like to create commotions?" Then he continued eating.

Flo smiled at Jimmy while Mew continued eating.

"Let me get you some drink", when they are almost done eating, Mew offered to get Gulf a drink and stood up

Mew is sitting at the corner, while Gulf is sitting on the aisle. When Mew stood up, he subtly brushed his penis on Gulf's shoulder then walked out the room

When Mew did this, Gulf felt his heart race and immediately looked at Flo and Jimmy.

When he saw that Flo and Jimmy were talking to each other and did not seem to notice, he sighed in relief and looked at Mew who was walking out of the door.

When Mew grazed his penis to Gulf, he felt Mew's soft dick and his dick became a little excited.

After a while, Mew came back and asked Gulf to move forward so he can walk behind them

Since they are sat at the very corner, behind Gulf is already the wall.

When Gulf moved his chair forward, he slowly sat straight with his back pressed on the chair.

Seeing Gulf acting like this, Mew walked slowly and brushed his penis again on Gulf's back then sat down, "here" he placed the blue lemonade in front of Gulf then placed a bottle of water in front of him.

"It is really hard when your friend starts dating someone. He totally forgot about bringing me drinks" Flo sighed then looked at Jimmy.

"Chai P. Do you want me to buy you drinks?" Jimmy nodded and asked Flo

"No. Let us buy it together. If you leave me here, I might just can't take how sweet these two are" then she stood up and walked to the door.

Jimmy followed after giving Gulf a look.

When Flo and Jimmy walked out of the door. Mew immediately placed his hands on top of Gulf's legs

"What are you doing P?" Gulf panicked then looked around and saw that there are no professors or instructors aside from them in the room

"Are you excited Gulf?" he leaned closer to Gulf and whispered to his ear. Slowly, he moved his hands and grabbed Gulf's dick.

"P! stop!" Gulf panicked again and grabbed Mew's hands to remove it from his dick

"You are so hard. I just brushed my penis to your shoulder and you are already hard. Aren't you getting too excited too much lately" He smiled at Gulf and removed his hands from his dick

When Gulf saw how daring Mew acted, for some reason he felt his body heat up. He does not understand it but he felt really turned on by the way Mew acts right now.

"Hey. Stop teasing me P. this is the University. This is not a place to act inappropriate" Gulf calmed his mind and reprimanded Mew.

"But it is not me who is excited right?" he grabbed Gulf's hand and placed it on his dick.

When Mew did this, Gulf was surprised and turned to the door immediately. His heart is beating fast but he did not remove his hands from Mew's dick and grabbed it and felt that Mew is really not that hard.