Surprise? [R18+]

Mew placed the condom filled with cum on top of the table then grabbed his shirt and shorts.

Gulf also grabbed his clothes and put them on.

After putting the clothes on, Mew grabbed the condom again then walked to the door and opened it to look if there was anyone outside.

"P, how about the books?" Gulf walked to the shelf where Mew banged him and started grabbing the book and putting them on the shelf randomly.

"Just leave them there. I will clean it up when I visit them again" then he walked out of the door casually like nothing happened.

Gulf looked at the books with a nervous expression but decided to follow Mew's words and left them on the floor and ran after Mew.

When the two got back to Mew's room.

Gulf looked at Mew seemingly remembering something, "P! Did you open the window in your study?"

Mew wrapped the condom in a piece of paper as he thought of the window, "I don't think so," he said as he threw the condom into the bin.

"P! What if your study smells like cum again?! Like what happened in your car!" Gulf walked to Mew looking concerned.

"Don't think too much. Only I can enter my study. Let's just let the smell of your cum linger there so next time I enter, I will smell it and remember this night" Mew hugged Gulf then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Thinking that it was true—it was just his cum, Gulf pushed Mew away from him. "P! You better clean that now! What if your mom enters the study tomorrow?! I don't believe she does not have a spare key to your study!" Gulf felt nervous thinking about the scenario where Mew's mom entered the study and smelled his cum.

"Don't think too much. Come on let's take a bath" Mew grabbed Gulf by the hand and tried to drag him to the bathroom.

"P..." Seeing Mew not listening to him, Gulf felt complicated and did not move from his place

Mew turned to Gulf, "okay, P will clean it tomorrow before we leave. Come on, let's take a bath. We still need to sleep or else it will be hard to drive" He dragged Gulf again and now, Gulf reluctantly followed.

The next day,

When Gulf woke up from his alarm, he immediately looked at Mew, "P, clean the study now. I will take a bath first" Gulf stood up—still groggy then immediately went to the bathroom.

Today is Monday, since it was the week after exams, the professors will be very busy computing for the grades and consultation.

When Gulf got out of the bathroom, he saw that Mew was still not there and realized that he was still cleaning the study so he sighed in relief.

After just a few minutes, Mew walked back to the room still looking sleepy

"Did you clean it already P?" Gulf looked a little nervous.

"Yup. Let me take a bath fast. We need to move fast. Prepare my clothes okay?" Mew looked at Gulf and asked

"Okay P. Take a bath already." Since the study is clean already, Gulf was finally able to relax and prepared Mew's clothes.

After taking a bath, Mew put on his clothes and after that looked at Gulf, "is everything already set?" he turned to the bags

"Krap" Gulf acknowledged, then stood up from the couch and carried their bags.

"Meh, Paw, We will go ahead already. Thank you for accommodating us. I will visit you again next time" Mew bid his goodbye to his parents politely.