-

Days passed. It was now the day before JDED's graduation.

Mew looked at Gulf's naked body.

Now, Gulf was standing at the side of the bed wiping his body dry while giving Mew a seductive look.

Mew smiled at Gulf, "Don't go to the university today gulf, let's just stay in bed"

Mew removed his comforter and moved towards Gulf and grabbed him back to bed, then started kissing his body

Gulf immediately pushed Mew away from him and struggled to get up, "Move away, P! You have not brushed your teeth yet! I just took a bath!" he was finally able to push Mew away from him and glared at him

Mew grabbed Gulf's hand again and looked at him with a frown, "Why is P mek asking you to come to school now? You should be relaxing for tomorrow's graduation!" Mew looked dissatisfied and tried to pull Gulf back to the bed again

Gulf smiled and slapped Mew's hand and threw the towel he just used to wipe his crotch with at Mew's face, "Stop it already, P Mew. You know that even though the students are already graduating tomorrow, there are still paper works that need to be done!" he walked to the closet and put on some clothes.

Mew took a sniff of the towel, then walked out of the bed and approached Gulf again and gave him a back hug. "Just do those paper works here at home, Gulf. I will help you" he pressed his soft lips on Gulf's neck and slowly started touching his body.

Feeling Mew's lips on his neck, Gulf suddenly felt weak. He closed his eyes and bit his lips.

Now, Mew has already reached Gulf's nipples and was playing with it with his fingers.

"P Mew"

Gulf called softly because he felt Mew's hard penis touch his butt.

"Hmm?" Mew gave Gulf's back a few more kisses before he turned him around and kissed his lips.

Gulf stopped buttoning his clothes and closed his eyes and kissed Mew back

After a while, Mew placed his hands on Gulf's butt and squeezed it.

"wait, P" Gulf pushed Mew away from him and glared at him.

Mew looked very horny now. He stared at Gulf's eyes, "What?" he tried to pull Gulf back from his grasps.

"Why did you suddenly get horny now, P? I am going to be late" he seemed dissatisfied by Mew's actions.

Mew walked closer to Gulf and reached out his hands towards Gulf's bulging underwear, "Aren't you also horny? Don't go to the university and let's just stay at home" he placed his hands inside Gulf's underwear and touched Gulf's penis.

Gulf slapped Mew's hand, "Stop it P! I am going to be late!" then he remembered something and looked at the wall clock, "P, aren't you attending the graduation ceremony of the engineering department? Drake and Joong are graduating today right?" he continued buttoning his long sleeves and moved away from mew

Mew looked at the clock and raised his brow, "It is still early. I'll just go to the school when the ceremony is about to end" since he knows that Gulf won't give him what he wants, he started walking towards the bathroom to take a bath.

After a while, Mew walked out of the room looking very handsome with his long sleeves and black pants.

Seeing Mew's look, Gulf smiled appreciatively, "What a handsome man you are, P" he commented as he took a bite of the apple he was eating

Mew smiled meaningfully at Gulf and walked closer to him, "are you ready?" he asked with his hands on his back.

Seeing Mew's smile, Gulf immediately frowned and looked behind Mew, "What is it now, P Mew?" he sounded annoyed