Guilt

After the door closed, both Mew and Gulf looked at each other.

Mew has a smile on his face while Gulf is looking at him with a conflicted expression.

"We got caught," Mew said casually with a slight smile.

Hearing this, Gulf's ears became red from embarrassment then continued packing his things.

"Done?" After a while, Mew looked at Gulf who was approaching the door.

Mew stood up and Gulf stared at him for a while then sighed and nodded.

Mew pushed open the door and when the two were walking side by side, Mew said, "Let's head to the engineering department first"

Gulf frowned but nodded and followed Mew.

At the engineering department, Mew entered and headed directly to his desk. Gulf waited at the door, and after a while, Mew walked out with Flo.

When Flo saw Gulf, she was surprised, "Oh! Gulf! Why are you here? Are you looking for Mew?" then she turned to Mew

Before Gulf even answered, Mew started speaking, "He was with me"

Flo stared at Mew then smiled brightly then turned to Gulf.

Gulf nodded a little embarrassed and heard Flo say, "Oh, so you guys were together? Okay. I'm going to go ahead" then she winked at Gulf then started moving away from the two.

Seeing the way Flo acted, Gulf felt conflicted.

When he was acting intimate with Mew earlier at the sofa, of course, even though he was annoyed, he was still happy, however, when they got caught by Jimmy, he suddenly felt different emotions, he was embarrassed, ashamed, and fearful.

After Flo walked away, Mew turned to Gulf, "shall we?"

Gulf looked at Mew for awhile then lowered his head and started walking to the parking.

Seeing Gulf's reaction, Mew frowned but did not say anything and just followed after him.

When the two reached the Car, Mew opened the doors and Gulf entered silently.

Inside the car, Gulf kept quiet and Mew did not bother him.

When they are near the condo, Mew started speaking, "Hey, why are you being quiet?"

"Nothing" Gulf did not turn his head and continued staring outside.

Mew turned to Gulf with concern but did not bother him anymore.

When the two arrived at the condo, Gulf walked out of the car without giving Mew a look. He looks deep in thought.

Mew followed Gulf and walked behind him.

When the two arrived in the elevator, there were people in so Mew did not feel comfortable speaking but still kept giving Gulf a glance.

After everyone in the elevator left, leaving the two inside, Mew immediately spoke, "Hey, what is the problem?" Mew looked very worried

Gulf turned to Mew and then forced a smile and said, "I'm just tired, P" then after a few more floors, walked out of the elevator leaving Mew with a worried expression.

When Gulf arrived in his room, he sighed and walked to the couch silently and sat there

After a while, he sighed again, lied on the couch, stared at the ceiling and said, "Is this the right thing?"

After a few minutes of thinking, he went to the bathroom and took a shower to freshen up.

After a cold shower, Gulf went back to the couch and grabbed his phone from his bag and looked at it.