Fluke was very scared, Earth turned when he heard the man's loud voice, Earth was always a young man who hates who hurts his friends, Earth between Newyear and Fluke was always the one who defended them both, Earth angry grabbed his arm of the man and pushed him away from Fluke, angry and furious Earth said.

Earth: he already said he didn't mean it, and he apologized ... Why don't you just forgive him ?!

The furious man quickly without wasting time grabbed Earth's shirt and pulled Earth and said furious.

: you are very brave! .... who you think you are?! .... you want to die ...

Earth was not afraid of this man with an angry look grabbed this man's wrists, pushed him, and said staring into his eyes.

Earth: I'm not afraid of you .... You are just an emotional idiot in front of me ... You should know how to control your animal instincts ...

The man looked Earth in the eye, and started laughing and talking.

: hahaha, Animal instinct, you say! ... He approached Earth's face .... I can teach you how to control this instinct ... He touched Earth's chin with his index finger and brought his lips closer to Earth's lips .... You want to have a child of mine, rhaannn ... You have a beautiful face you will surely give me a beautiful child ....

Earth angry, but smiling at the corners of his lips, looking at his lips and then his eyes, he said.

Earth: sorry .... But I don't get pregnant by an idiot, he will be very ugly like you .... You know! I am too much for you ... Earth grabbed his wrist, and pushed him angrily.

: you, I will .....

He tried to punch Earth but Kao grabbed his hand and punched him making this man fall to the ground, Newyear and Fluke startled and opened their eyes wide when they saw Kao punching the man, and the man falling to the ground, Earth looked at Kao, Kao turned as soon as he hit the man, touched Earth's face with one hand and brought his face so close to Earth's face looking Earth's eyes very closely, he said with a worried look touching Earth face.

Kao: are you okay ?! Didn't he hurt you ?!

Earth was surprised to look at him, and in those beautiful eyes, admiring the man in front of him, Earth was feeling something that he never felt for anyone and that he didn't even know what it is, Earth looking at Kao thought.

Thinking (who is this man ?! And why did he save me ?! Why did he like me ?! He said it's called p'kao! What am I feeling ?! Why suddenly do I feel my heart beat like a fire?!)

But Earth woke up from these thoughts when he saw the man who was stabbed by a punch, rising from the ground and trying to punch Kao, Earth shouted at Kao.

Earth: careful p ' .....

Ohm grabbed man's arm, punched him and looked at him on the floor, said furiously with a sharp look showing fury in his eyes.

Ohm: disappear from here and don't show me your shit face again in front of me ...

The man saw the look of Ohm and then realized who Ohm was and said looking at the three men in front of him.

: You three are the ones that everyone talks about at the university ... You are the three most beautiful men at universities ...

Both, came close to the man and with a smile said

Both: everyone calls us that, I don't know why! ... But this punch must have hurt you a lot .... Please, if you don't want to get hurt anymore, go away... Both pointed his thumb aside at Ohm .... This man here as you can see, he may be handsome but when someone makes him furious no one escapes his hands...