Shit..!

Luke's POV

When I woke up my head was groggy and I felt disorientated. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that everything around me was dark and soundless. I could hear light snoring from next to me and I froze in place. What did I do last night?

*************Flashback**************

Luke's POV

I was beyond hammered and I had to admit it felt pretty good. I loved not mattering to anyone at the moment. I wasn't worrying about walking out of this and being swarmed with girls because no one here knew my name and no one bothered to ask. I was just that guy who was walking out with a girl that had so many piercings I lost count and hair so purple it was brighter than Michael's hair when he dyed it purple. I loved that.

The girl with purple hair held my limp hand in her sweaty one as she lead me past grinding bodies and down the streets of some wasted town no one seemed to care about anymore. Eventually we ended up at some ridicules low manufactured hotel that was like the ones you saw in scary movies. It was the dead of the night and we were walking to some falling apart crappy hotel that still had a neon "Open" sign that flashed every few seconds. And I wasn't at all scared. I was too drunk to care.

The hotel was just one strip of buildings that had at least 10 rooms altogether and the girl with purple hair led me to the last room before slipping her sweaty hand out of mine to grab a room key and open the door.

"The only decent hotel for miles happens to be here"
she explained, and I just nodded my head and smiled a goofy drunk smile.

She closed the door behind us and I stood their stupidly before I was pressed against the hotel door and she was kissing me. Even though I was clearly taller than her she had managed to reach on her tippy toes and kiss me ferociously while taking off my shirt. I was to drunk to think otherwise and I did have a boner.

The girl pulled away quickly to switch on a lamp light and then go back to kissing my neck, while taking off her purple hair wig. Wait, it was a wig?

As she threw her wig to the floor her brown curly hair fell past her shoulders and the smell of her conditioner filled my nose. It smelt amazing. I groaned as she grinded herself into me and she smiled before pushing me away and walking to the bed.

"Hold on. I need to take off my face"
She chuckled as she took off all her fake piercings and wiped off the makeup to reveal a beautiful natural face underneath. She quickly took off her green contacts lenses and she looked at me as she exposed her bright blue eyes. I smiled and wobbled towards her.

"W-w-whhyy?"
I slurred out as I stared down at her and saw her shake her head.

"I don't know. I don't like the real me, I guess."
She shrugged her shoulders as I took another step and nearly fell into her.

"B-bbuttt yourrrr beautifullll"
I said chuckling and I leaned forward to kiss her. She smiled and kissed me back, and the rest was lost in the sheets.

************Flashback Over**********

Luke's POV

I sat up dumbfounded as it all came back to me. I slept with a girl I didn't know!? How was I so stupid? The guys could be worrying about.... wait, I'm no longer part of that 'band'. The band that only wanted me for the fame.

I made a disgusted face and slumped out of bed quietly. I wasn't going to worry about that band shit till later.

I stuck my hands out in front of me so I wouldn't run into anything in the dark and I felt along a wall until I was certain I found a window and I pushed open the curtains. A stream of light poured out from the window and I cringed as I was clearly hungover.

I turned around to see who had fell asleep next to me and I could see the brown haired girl from last night with the blankets wrapped around her petite figure. The girl who didn't like her own self. But I didn't know why she wouldn't, she was very beautiful.

She had full soft rosy lips and a delicate light toned face with little freckles sprinkled here and there and I found that very cute. Right when I was about to slip in the bathroom the girl stirred awake and stared at me with her bright blue eyes. Her eyes searched my face quickly before they widened in horror and she looked away at the white bed sheets.

"Leaving so soon, Hemmings?"

She asked and I froze in horror. She wasn't suppose to know my name, I was a nobody, or at least right now I wanted to be one. I never told her my name, did I?

"Just about to take a shower. You know who I am?"

I asked as I turned to where she could see me better. The girl sat up and brought the sheets with her to cover up her naked body as she looked at me.

"Don't be so surprised, there isn't a girl who doesn't know who you are. It just didn't register to me last night"

She explained and she covered her face with her hands as if she was ashamed. I thought I could get away from being known by everyone, but I guess it would always follow me.

"I'm not part of that, anymore."

I complained as I leaned against the hotels cold dusty walls and crossed my arms against my naked chest. The girl chuckled.

"It's hard to escape now Hemmings, considering your on every girls Christmas list."

She said chuckling and she got out of bed to pick up her clothes I must have thrown on the floor last night. I gasped quietly as she walked up to me fully naked with a grin across her lips as she stared up at me.

"Wanna conserve water?"

She teased as she lead me to the small bathroom and closed the door behind me. She walked over to the shower and turned on the water to let it warm up. When she turned back around and grinned at I knew I was very turned on and I knew I couldn't stop where I had already gone. She walked over to me and pulled my boxers slowly down my legs and she looked down to watch me spring free and next thing I knew we were in the shower, out of the shower, in the bed, off the bed, we were a complete mess.

I figured I knew nothing about this girl except that she knew who I really was and was still having sex with me, and that the boys would be worried sick wondering where I was. But I didn't care anymore. I wasn't part of that supposed band. If they really cared about me they wouldn't have lied about me meeting the perfect girl and having her go along with it. They wouldn't have tried to have me move on faster, they would have let it be and just supported me. But they didn't.

And here I was having sex with some girl I didn't even know and I knew I should feel guilty because Claire would of highly disapproved, but she told me to move on. Claire was dead, and I would never have her again. Maybe this twisted girl with a secret identity was my way of moving on.

A/N

Hey guys!! So this chapter is a little intense lol. Luke left the band and is now changing in a total opposite direction. Do you approve? I plan to reveal her name and some details about her in the next chapter? Any name suggestions? Should Luke go with the mystery girl or go to Grace? I wanna know your thoughts :3 I love you all!
Xx Becca