Wherever You Are

Omg!!!! 103 reads?!?! You are AMAZING MY PENGUINS!!!!! Thxs heaps!!!! This chapter is too all of you!!! If you want me to dedicate a chapter to you, tell me!!

Claire's POV

The minute I hung up the phone, I cried like a baby. Tears swelled my vision, making my eyes cloudy. I sobbed and sobbed, and Des couldnt stop me. She held me and "sshhed" me, but I still cried. I had never felt so empty.

                     ********

(Five days later) Claire's POV

I was let out of the hospital, warned to take it easy. Loseing Aiden ripped my heart out, and losing Luke didn't help either. I didn't know why I broke it off, but then I was pregnet and he made no effort to see me. Des and Tatum stayed with me, helping me get around. I was diagnosed with despression two days ago. I felt empty, and I lost interest in everything I loved. Not even Luke's band music saved me anymore. I usually just moped around like a zombie, occasionaly eating every other day. When Des and Tatum made me eat, I just threw up. The cycle continued. It was like this every day. I wasn't whole without Luke.

Luke POV

We finally got to L.A, but I didn't care anymore. I didn't have Claire, so nothing mattered. I wanted to call her, saying I loved her, that it was always her, but I never did. I was too scared, she left me, anyway. I guess she didn't care anymore. As we neared our house, I took in the pool and the open deck. We had a great view of L.A, which shown all the houses and streets. I sighed, walking in to set down my bag. My phone buzzed and my heart seized up. Was it Claire? I took it out, having a sliver of hope. It was just a reminder. "Restaurant reservation today at 6:00pm" shown on my Iphone. I held back the tears and dismised it. That wasn't happening.

Calum's POV

Seeing Luke mope around was so depressing. He looked dead, with a sunken face and pale skin. He hasn't ate for two days, and refused each time we offered. I wanted life back in Luke, only Claire brought it in him. I grabbed my phone, seeing "Tatum" on my screen. I smiled. Tatum was really preety with her blonde curly hair and muddy brown eyes. "Claire has depression. She won't eat. What do I do?" It read. I sighed. Fuck, depression. Claire knew she needed Luke, they would DIE without each other! Why would she break things off? I typed quickly "I got a plan," I was getting these too back togeather.