This is the End

In the end of it all, Luke finally joined back into 5SOS. Haylie soon came back around to Luke and helped Luke move on from Claire. Two years later Luke and Haylie were still togeather, expecting their first baby with their engagement in the spring. Although Luke still missed Claire he knew that Haylie was the one for him.
Although Calum hadn't talked to his girlfriend Avery much they had got married last year and were very happy.
Grace became good friends with the boys after all the events that had happened, and actually had someone special in her life.
5 Seconds Of Summer was doing better than ever. They were going to be starting up the American leg of their own tour "Rock Out With Your Socks Out" very soon.
Everything was going great, and even with Claire far away, she watched from up above with a smile on her face and tears falling on her cheeks as she watched all those she loved live the life she always wanted.

**************The End*************

A/N

I'm SO sorry this is crappy I just wanted to end this story. It's been such an amazing time writing this story and thank you EVERYONE who commented and followed me and was supportive of me. You're all such amazing people ;)
I still remember when I wanted to write this story I was listening to 'Wherever You Are' and I thought "OMG this would be a great story" but never did I think it would get this big!
I love you all so much! I'm ending this story BUT I am writing another Calum fanfic about all them being wolfs. I'm also still writing my other fanfics but I'll try to finish them soon so I can focus on one.
I love you all!
Xx Becca