Hello again ;)

Luke's POV

It's been three months since I last visited Claire's grave. As much as I needed to go, I just didn't.

I'm happier though, I've been able to see fans and take pictures with them. These last few years have been amazing, and my only regret is not having Claire with me.

*Later That Day*

The lads and I headed off to the mall to 'just get away' as Michael stated. I'm sure he just wants to find a girlfriend because he's the only single one in the group now.

On our way to the mall we blasted songs from our favorite bands. Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Nirvana, etc.

It was amazing to just hang out with the lads considering we've been on tour for a long time now.

Once at the mall, we all sauntered into the freezing cold mall, and I shivered. Ashton and Michael were in a huge debate on who was hotter. Des, Ashton's girlfriend, or Tatum, Calum's girlfriend. They were so into the topic they didn't notice girls swooning over them as they saw us lads.

After a few pictures with some fans, we headed to the kids playground. Obviously we were all 6'0 and up, so going their seemed like the right amount of weird. Once we were there, Calum hopped onto a huge green plastic turtle, taking out his phone for pictures. Michael joined him, making silly faces. Ashton ran around chasing little kids. His high pitch laugh filled the room around us.

I sat on the seat that surrounded the play space, watching 6'0 teenagers turn into toddlers right before my eyes.

"Mate! I said no sitting!" yelled Calum, walking over to me. He wore a gray Nirvana shirt with black skinny jeans and a red beanie. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up, dragging me to join them. I laughed, watching Calum run from three little kids as they yelled "Dinosaur" at Ashton.

As I turned to talk to Michael, I ran into a small figure. The figure let out a wimp, crashing on top of me. My vision was in flashes of black before I heard a "Im so sorry! I'm so clumsy!"

I sat up, dusting my hands from the dirty floor. I looked up, looking at her. She had long brown hair with muddy brown eyes, and as she smiled, I noticed an indent in her left cheek. Dimple. Her face was long and beautiful. Claire. She looked just like her. I stood up quickly, glancing at the boys who were as shocked as I was. They knew she looked like her. Claire.

"Oh my gosh! Are you Luke Hemmings?" the girl asked, fixing her hair as she realized who I was. I nodded quickly, and my feet began to move with a mind of its own. Before I knew it, I was running far away from that girl. Images of Claire ran through my head, and hot tears fell down my face. I shoved past people, mumbling simple 'sorrys' as I went.

Next thing I knew I was in the parking lot, and my head felt heavy. My vision blurred, and then Calum, Ashton, and Michael were beside me, holding me up. "What happened?" asked Michael, his green eyes boring into me.

"It was her. She looked like Claire," I stammered, and my vision tunneled into blackness, yet again.

A/N

HIIIII!!!!! IM BACK!!!!! You thought the story was over?? Think again!!!! Comment/vote PPLLEEAASSEE!!!

XX Rebecca