Wherever You Are

This chapter is dedicated to @Janoskians_5sos. Thank you heaps for reading.!!!!!

Claire POV

(Two weeks later)

I was on Skype talking to Luke, when Calum cut it. He waved to the camera, fixing his red beanie. I smiled and waved back, watching Michael and Ashton appear. "CLAIRE!" Screamed Michael, running a hand through his blonde and black hair. I smiled, "Michael, your gunna go bald," I said, gigiling. He stuck his tonge at me, and I looked at Luke. He looked tired, and had bags under his perfect blue eyes. His blonde hair was quiffed up, and if course he had a black beanie on. From the angle of the camera, I saw half of a black Nirvana shirt, one I bought Luke. "How's the baby?" Asked Luke, getting teary eyed. I wanted to cry too. "Great, Aiden kicks twenty four seven, but he's good," I said, smileing. Luke finally broke down, hiding his face to sob. I did the same, turning from the camera. Calum turned to Luke, whispering to him. Michael called my name, but I didn't look up. I wanted Luke here, by my side, but he wasn't. The camera dissconected, makeing me sob more. I walked away from the camera, carefully getting up, and sat on the couch. I hugged Luke's penguin pillow, sobbing gently. Aiden began to kick feriouciously, making my back hurt. Man, this boy should do soccer! I called Tatum, ordering her to pick me up. She did, bringing Des. They ran to me, seeing me strewn across the couch, sobbing. "Claire!?" Asked Des, worried. She came up to me, her brown eyes intense. I had my head buried in the pillow, slightly screaming. Tatum picked me up, forcing me to look at them. I did, trying to hide. Tatum saw me then, saw the blood on the couch. She screamed, so did Des. I looked down, seeing my own blood once again. Tears fell down my face, and I did, too.

Luke's POV

The boys gathered around me, trying to stop my sobbing. "Hey, Luke!" Called out Calum, but I kept my head buried. I shot up then, realizing the day. "Do we leave for L.A today?" I asked, wipeing my tears. The boys thought I was crazy. "Yeah, why?" they asked, cleary confused. "Im seeing Claire!!" I exclaimed, grabbing my bag to pack. The boys stood still, looking at me with concern. "Um... Mate? You sure?" Asked Calum. I nodded, "I talked to our manager, I have a week off, and im seeing Claire," I stated, stuffing my bag full. Michael began to do the same, obviously over the account moments ago. Calum shrugged and began to pack. I held a tiny box in my hand, smirking, and stuffed it with the rest of my belongings.

Author's note

Hey!! Thank you for reading!! I know this chapter sucked, but things will heat up. Promise!!  Thank you heaps!!!

Xx Rebecca