Can You Make It!?

Luke's POV

     I saw the nurse appear towards us, a look of irratation on her face. I stood up, so did Calum, Ashton, and Michael. "Linda" as Claire and I called her, looked down at her clipboard. "Are you the family of Mrs. Claire Oliver?" she asked, eyeing us. Obviously we were only teenagers. "Uh, No. Her parents died when she was little. Im her... Her fiancee," I said, smiling. Letting the words out made me smile, and made tingles hit through out my chest. Linda lifted her eyebrows, clearing her throat. "Oh, Congratulations. I, on the other hand, have bad news," said Linda, looking away suddenly. My heart beat quickened, and Calum stood beside me. Des and Tatum walked up, all smiles. Tatum walked up to Calum, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.  Des walked up to Ashton, and he did the same to her, making her blush. That simple act made me long for Claire. "I see everyone is here," said Linda, looking up to anmounce the 'bad news'. "It seems Claire has a cancer tumor in her stomache, and it's growing. We are running tests now, but.. Claire hasn't responded to anything. I..." Linda paused, taking in our sullen faces. Tears streamed down my face, but I let them fall. Linda continued. "Claire has atleast four months, mabey five. We are trying everything we can to find a possible soultion," and that was it. Linda stood there, still as a rock. "Im sorry," was all she said before she walked off. I looked to see Des buried into Ashton's arms, and Tatum buried into Calum's arms. I longed for Claire, I wanted to hold her, to kiss her. Hot tears fell down my cheeks, and I hurridly sat in a chair. I remembered my first kiss with Claire. Simple and sweet. I cried, hugging myself, alone. Then, I stood up, storming into Claire's room. She was crying too, her brown hair a halo around her. I ran to her and scooped her in my arms. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her lips. I kissed all of Claire. All of the Claire that would soon leave me. No, not yet. Claire can't leave now. But she was.

Author POV

Hi or Hey ;) ;) ;) So........ Is it good?!?! Comment my penguins!!!  Love you heaps!!! Xx Rebecca